I H S V appeal

Player avatar

x I H S V x Send PM

DMM2_Participant

Account: I H S V
Statement: I've been recently banned due to suspicions of RWT. After RSC closed I joined RSCR with a few other friends from RSC. I accepted money from an RSC friend I've known for years. I did not purchase the gold for real world money. My friend gave me the money because I had given him many mills and a few party hats back when RSC was open to stake with. Since becoming a member of RSCR I have paid for multiple sub sets, some for selling in AH and some for applying to my character. I realize that RSCR needs to make their cut from subscriptions to keep the community alive and I respect that. I also understand that RWT messes with the economy and undercuts the profit margins that RSCR has. I do not have evidence to support my claim, all I have is my word. I hope to recover my disabled account in the same status as before it was disabled and I plan on continuing my purchases of sub sets for my character in the future.

I H S V

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Hi I H S V,

When banning a series of characters for punishment, rarely but sometimes a mistake is made where someone innocent who was just in the wrong place at the wrong time gets caught in the crossfire. We can see that was what happened here.

Your character has been unbanned and every day you were banned has been added back to your subscription time. Please accept our sincerest apologies for this misunderstanding.

Billy

PS Please note that your donations are appreciated, but that donating to the server never affects the outcome of a punishment. I know that's not what you were implying, but we would like bystanders to be aware of the fact that all players are entitled to the best customer support we can provide.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol