Glad I found it here...

Player avatar

jordjosh Send PM

Hello!

Only discovered RSCevolution a couple of days ago and I'm really glad I did, thought I'd drop an introductory message.

I played rscrevolution between 2001-2009 for 5+ hours a day and really found home in the game. My key accounts were black 0rk & blood 0rk < with a zero and a shared account of neon_tetra_1 ... just on the off chance that anyone happens to remember me!

Stopped playing after I left home but 10 years later within the madness of adult life I've been looking for a regular community based MMO to chill with. RS3 is a mess and OSRS is cool but feels like it's lost a lot of its community values and spark.

Glad to have stumbled across it here and be back on the best version of rscrevolution. I have forgotten a lot over the time so if anyone is around to offer n00b advice then it's appreciated.

Shout out to 'Obi' who met me at Lumby when I first logged in to give me money for the lottery and a R2H.

Hopefully see you all in game soon.

Jordan

Player avatar

Mod Prox Send PM

Welcome man, feel free to PM me. I'm very active in-game and on our Discord, which is a great place to interact with the community as well. I love seeing other 2001 vets returning and falling in love with this game again on RSCR, and I'm sure you'll have questions about the custom content we have on here, which is quite extensive by now, and also impressive given how it simultaneously still feels like the RSC we all love and remember from way back. Hope to talk to you soon in-game. smile

Feel free to contact me via forum message, Discord, or ingame with any concerns or for help.
RSCRevolution wiki!
Links to tons of guides for RSCR and our custom content!
Rules/Terms of Service

Player avatar

skillystr Send PM

subscriber

Enjoy the RsCr community. We welcome you m8

[img]http://i66.tinypic.com/15n3nyw.jpg[/img]