Rune ore

Player avatar

HoodedMagic Send PM

subscriber

Buying all Rune ore. I will pay 11k each. Bulk only please.
If interested for that price ill buy, I cannot go higher.

Player avatar

Synesthesic Send PM

subscriber

Hey mate. I’ve noticed that your post has gone unanswered for quite some time now.

It may not be quite what you are looking for in a price, but I can offer you almost 1,300 Rune Ore. My price being 15k per.

If you do choose to take me up on this offer, please feel free to PM me in-game on Synesthesic.

If not, all good and I wish you luck buying what you need.

Cheers brother!

No.1 Ranger

Player avatar

HoodedMagic Send PM

subscriber

Reason I don’t want to pay $15k per is because of the cost to actually smelt that into armor I would lose money and just rather buy the armor instead if that’s what it’s going to cost me. 90k around about to smelt a rune chest doesn’t sound reasonable to me. I don’t need the xp as I am 99 smithing. But I do thank you for your response.

Player avatar

w4rmachine Send PM

Smithing isn't really meant to be profitable it's more of a showoff skill. If you buy materials for 99 you'll never recoup. Who smiths rune plates for profit, don't even think it's possible. Good solution would be to up the cost in shop for Rune Plates to 85K (this is what rs2/rs3 did) to help with those 5 bars.

Last edited by w4rmachine (22 Jun 2018 20:39)

Player avatar

HoodedMagic Send PM

subscriber

not tying to profit, just break even.

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

i've been 99 smithing for I dont know how long and I never gained profit of it. But I wanted to be able to do some fun skilling smile

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

HoodedMagic Send PM

subscriber

like I said im not trying to gain a profit. just make even on what I smith. highest ill pay is 13k per ore to break even on what I smith.

Player avatar

Synesthesic Send PM

subscriber

PM me in-game when you get a chance Hooded.

Cheers brother. Looking forward to hearing from you

No.1 Ranger