Noncombat Rune Obtainment

Player avatar

AnnSkelerton Send PM

Let's say you have mental problems and tried to make a pure mage ironman, how would you go about getting mid/high level runes to fuel combat
not saying I did that or anything, or am currently doing that; obviously, that'd obviously be a bad idea

But if you did, any suggestions?  You know, just spitballing here, like a shop or a way to craft a rune

Also is there a search function on this forum at all

?

tha
nks

Last edited by AnnSkelerton (25 Jul 2018 23:22)

please help me

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

Al Kharid Warriors are a low combat, and drop air, fire and mind runes.  Not a huge amount, but a lower level can certainly use them to get some magic xp.  They also drop easy clue scrolls wink

Player avatar

AnnSkelerton Send PM

Mod Pepsi said:

Al Kharid Warriors are a low combat, and drop air, fire and mind runes.  Not a huge amount, but a lower level can certainly use them to get some magic xp.  They also drop easy clue scrolls wink

Thank you, I did see that on rsc wiki (minus the awesome addition of rsc treasure trails).

Also nvm, figured out the secret

Last edited by AnnSkelerton (26 Jul 2018 00:04)

please help me

Player avatar

gaylord Send PM

subscriber

The runecrafting skill would be an ideal solution

Player avatar

AnnSkelerton Send PM

Puremanl said:

you can buy them from the mage arena bank thing in lvl 50 wildy.

Thank you!  I checked there and found that out, I figured it was some sort of secret since it wasn't listed anywhere.  Now I've just got to figure out how to make the cash to buy them. 
As for runecrafting, it'd sure be fun, and it'd make it easier to get into the legend's guild, but maybe with this it's not necessary

please help me