Vae victis and more ban apeal

Player avatar

Kain1986 Send PM

Hey Billy, ive heard from mod Pepsi, that i have made a ban apeal here. I have make an video to show u, how i control 6 chars at the same time. Uncle thought i had used a  program so he said to me, that i have to make a video and send him. I have send him too but pepsi said, i have to post here too.
Its goes for following chars:
Vae victis, Vai Victus, Kaempe, moebius, R4ziel and Turel.

I never used a program or cheating or something. I dont know any programs and i dont want to know such things. My play method is hard work and it is not cheating or something. Just use multi chars at same time and this is allowed...

Hope all is fine and done now.

Best gregards

Kain1986

Last edited by Kain1986 (24 May 2018 04:52)

Player avatar

Kain1986 Send PM

Hey guys, here i show u a longer video and u guys can see, that i open only rscr and no other programs. Hope its all fine now and have shown u my innocent and that i am an honest player. Thx to Mod Lucky to watch out my actions.

Greeting

Kain

Player avatar

Kain1986 Send PM

Yeah its pretty crazy, i hope the admins take the time and check this situation out, before dlb xp event is starting this weekend....but i dont believe so...takes for ever...my sub set, i think its almost expire too...so i have buyed tokens for 100$...i would never do anything against the rules...that would be pretty dumb from me....but the service is not that high...wait over one week...and i think i have to wait another week or a month or a year...i am a honest player and i dont have never cheating for rscrevolution...i love that game too much for doing that crap. I dont want to start again...i have to hard work for my main char...
Its sad, that Billy is the only one that work on ban apeals...that is way to less people to do it. He is only busy and he is very hard to catch for me because or country time is pretty difference. All mods can ban but only one, he is allowed to permanently unban a player.

Sorry i am pretty frustrated...i have coorperated and have do what the mods wanted. And now i wait here and wait and try to talking to Billy....if iam a cheater or botter, i would never do so much work to get unbaned...i would easy create a other char and do again..cause that would not be hard work...but i have hard worked for my stats and skills in that short time...nothing does any sence that i am banned....

Greetz

Last edited by Kain1986 (1 Jun 2018 15:40)

Player avatar

Kain1986 Send PM

Yeah i write him every day. Last answer was at 29.may.18 he said he will go throught all apeals. But i dont think it will be happened before event begins....and second, is not sure that i will be unbanned anyways...so i try it but i am frustrated to wait all the time...and i dont want to scam the people...

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Ok, so-

1) Thanks for your patience, this was a controversial case that set future precedent for us. That's why it took so long to answer.

2) Your characters are unbanned.

3) You should know we will be watching you closely still, so we can learn more what triggers false positives. You should expect to still be prompted to respond to mods checking you in the days to come, which should be no problem for you.

c3923352d53aff25462b361d4157fd3c923e1b9f70e44f634f633f2aa64bebd1.gif

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol