2xp Easter Egg Transfer

Player avatar

kingjames Send PM

subscriber

RSCR Staff,

I was once an extremely active RSCR member, but due to personal life responsibilities took an extended break (roughly the past 8-10 months). I decided to hop on again and pick the game back up for a little, however I noticed today that all of my 2xp easter eggs, and teleport eggs which I earned in a Holiday event a while ago can no longer be traded and are stuck on my banker. I was asked by a Moderator to submit a ticket and see if the admin team could assist in transferring the 2xp eggs to my main account (Kingjames) from my banker (Gronk). If you review game logs you will see that neither character has been logged in during the period in which eggs were made non-tradable.

If a staff member could please assist and hopfully help me transfer these items so that I can continue to finish off my last few levels that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
KingJames

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

kingjames said:

RSCR Staff,

I was once an extremely active RSCR member, but due to personal life responsibilities took an extended break (roughly the past 8-10 months). I decided to hop on again and pick the game back up for a little, however I noticed today that all of my 2xp easter eggs, and teleport eggs which I earned in a Holiday event a while ago can no longer be traded and are stuck on my banker. I was asked by a Moderator to submit a ticket and see if the admin team could assist in transferring the 2xp eggs to my main account (Kingjames) from my banker (Gronk). If you review game logs you will see that neither character has been logged in during the period in which eggs were made non-tradable.

If a staff member could please assist and hopfully help me transfer these items so that I can continue to finish off my last few levels that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
KingJames

They should help you out witj np

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.