Tank mages being nerfed.

Player avatar

B R O L I X Send PM

The last few updates have ruined a char I took a long time to build. Totally nerfed defence and spell accuracy. Making these sorts of changes is not really fair it changes the entire dynamic of the game. The defence update was ridiculous. It's changed training dramatically. It gives this server an unstable feel and I have lost a bit of interest in playing tbh.

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

So you're saying that god spell users were legit and balanced before? 3 hits 99 hp 99 def characters easily.

Last edited by Semirotta (14 May 2018 10:30)

Lol...

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

serves u right for building a tank mage, ur part of the problem nobody wants to play against u, get rekt

Turtles

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

Try to make a lvl 48 character with 1 magic that can defeat a lvl 48 tank mage with 1 80 1 70 and 80 magic.

It can't be done, not even close. How is that fair for one style of fighting to be tenfold stronger than the rest? A change was much needed.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Get rekt baddy.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

Tank mages are part of rsc history.  You get rid of them, you're getting rid of a piece of classic.  Pretty soon it's not even the same game.

Last edited by Eww Bald (14 May 2018 15:45)

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".

Player avatar

w4rmachine Send PM

Eww Bald said:

Tank mages are part of rsc history.  You get rid of them, you're getting rid of a piece of classic.  Pretty soon it's not even the same game.

Just RSC has something doesn't mean it was the best way. 60-70 defence tank mages destroyed Flats in Classic. Was way OP, and would have been nerfed had Classic continued Development.

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

w4rmachine said:

Eww Bald said:

Just RSC has something doesn't mean it was the best way. 60-70 defence tank mages destroyed Flats in Classic. Was way OP, and would have been nerfed had Classic continued Development.

What's wrong with tank mages owning?  Just don't stake a def mage unless it's a certain low cb lvl. Make bloods harder to get. Don't change the whole cb formula lol.

Last edited by Eww Bald (14 May 2018 19:25)

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".

Player avatar

w4rmachine Send PM

Eww Bald said:

w4rmachine said:

Eww Bald said:

What's wrong with tank mages owning?  Just don't stake a def mage unless it's a certain low cb lvl. Make bloods harder to get. Don't change the whole cb formula lol.

Who stakes Mages? This change was for the Wilderness. You can't avoid a level 40-60 tank at the castle and they'll outclass anyone their level.

Player avatar

B R O L I X Send PM

Ewww bald is on point. If your just going to make your own game unlike RSC go for it. I cbf playing it. Tank mages were a part of history. I little secret scene.

Player avatar

B R O L I X Send PM

The update was directly targetted at the following chars- troob, chill skills, strictlytank and more I know there were a few of us. LVL 40 and able to beat any char in game we were technically the best chars in game and 60+ CMB lvls lower than the flats guys. RIP tank maging

Player avatar

skillystr Send PM

subscriber

This is non sense. I'm sorry u and strictly (my m8) has suffered from the nerfing but dang. Your claims tho yikes

Last edited by skillystr (14 May 2018 22:31)

[img]http://i66.tinypic.com/15n3nyw.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Ckmoon Send PM

subscriber

See you tomorrow.

[img]http://i63.tinypic.com/ma9o4w.gif[/img]

Player avatar

hit em up Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

We most certainly do not target specific players when we make updates.  That accusation is completely absurd.

The changes were made based on statistics gathered, as well as input from players.

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

Mod Pepsi said:

The changes were made based on statistics gathered, as well as input from players.

Yeah but just the same three players saying the same thing over and over.  These things should be polled.

Player avatar

casket provider Send PM

subscriber

good fuck tank mages garbage kids, fake pkers

Player avatar

Nerdy Send PM

subscriber

Even pre-p2p mage nerf, the dmg was really low, and inaccurate - mage ring broken, mage cape broken, defense easily hit - just weird changes all around - as others have mentioned, they have made mage tanks a pointless character - even though they could only pk north of what, lv 48 wildy? at that point, even my near max mage tank is easy pickings for any hybrid pure or flat with half a brain - weird changes tbh - what was player feedbad? "I don't want to have to make one myself, so please get rid of them" .. lol.  Mostly the issue is multi IP logging, people with pures and g-staffers in p2p, but really - that is the primary issue.  I know no-one cares to fix that portion, and it is wildly unpopular - but it is true.  However it is beneficial for the server -- because most will use a sub to train, and more characters = more money = more viability, but meh.

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Since the server opened I seen 40 attack 3 hit 99 def

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Since the server opened I seen 40 attack 3 hit 99 def

Totally.  You might have to go 100 rounds but eventually you will hit, statistically, which is as it should be.