Auction House

Player avatar

HoodedMagic Send PM

subscriber

First Suggestion, Then a Rant.

Could we reaplace the auction house with a market place instead? set prices? just a thought process.

Rant- You guys that keeps under cutting people are killing the market. set something for a price and leave it be. i seen plat subs go from 1.8mill all the way down to 1.35 in a matter of the past2-3 days people people are undercutting others. Your only hurting yourself. now i can ruin the plat and gold market if i want to. ill buy 200 each and sell them cheap as fk. Not trying to be rude, but if we going to crash it. i can go way left field.

Player avatar

HoodedMagic Send PM

subscriber

it has nothing to do about supply and demand. This is people acting stupid for a quick sell

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

I'm not trying to be a dick here or start an argument but honestly you can't really try to exert control over a free market or bitch about it....it is what it is.

Undercutting does piss you off when someone does it to you and indeed it does hurt everybody involved, but we're all gonna do it at one time or another. When you see a bunch of crap for sale and you want GP badly what does common sense tell you to do? Sell it cheaper. This price "crash" is usually just temporary until the supply subsides thus if you had been patient you would have made money money. Hell, I saw plat subs for like 1.1m a month or two ago....if they were at 1.8m obviously the 1.1m "crash" had rebounded.

Sometimes the price does permanently crash, but it's rare. You also have to take into consideration the fact that GP is constantly becoming more valuable due to more and more goldsinks. The price of literally everything has dropped significantly in the past 6-12 months.