I think my name is taken- by me

Player avatar

Old Frank Send PM

About 4 days ago I tried to make a char called Old Frank to play, but there was some issue with making new accounts. While it was being fixed I tried again, and again, and got in with Red Frank.
Trying to make Old Frank to try ironman, but told the name is taken. Wasn't told the name was taken when I originally made the name, but that might have been because it was broken. Still I suspect the name is taken by me, and none of the passwords I use work.
Can anything be done? or should I assume the name is really taken? or what? feel stupid having mismatched names.

-also Red Frank ingame - and Mad Frank (ultimate ironman)-

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

If you did indeed lock yourself out of your own account, a mod can fix this.  However, if someone else decided they liked your name and somehow beat you to it, you're SOL I'm afraid.  Probably the former, though as this happened to me once and it was eventually figured out and it's not like your name is War Demon or something like that.

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".

Player avatar

Old Frank Send PM

thanks Eww, I guess I could work around it with a gold sub, or maybe not, but thanks for the reply.

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

Frank, I sent you a PM here on forums.

Player avatar

Old Frank Send PM

You did indeed Pepsi, and WHAT a pm. Problem solved! Thanks again!