Server Longevity

Player avatar

Rscfun4max Send PM

Hello all! I’d be interested in joining the server but do I have any guarantees it will be around permanently? With no resets? I don’t want to pour thousands of hours into this endeavor only to wake up one day to find the server dead. Am I better off just playing RSC official server?

Player avatar

Mod White Send PM

Hey,
Sure, we guarentee it. Server was up since 2014! (We got +2.3k different players in 48h)
Developers always update and release new updates.
Next big update is Slayer skill release.

Register new char and welcome!

PM me in game to get startap stuff and visit next link, there is guides, commands, updates and more intresting http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=13038
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

I was having the same exact fears when I started playing here about 2 months ago. But I am glad the risk was taken, since most likely it is a small chance this server would be suddenly shut down. Been up for so long already.

IMO you should join and see how it goes, I personally got addicted after first day and been playing very actively ever since. Most likely you'll do the same smile

Lol...

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

The Server's owner, n0m, along with the development and staff team are highly dedicated to keeping RSCR alive and thriving!

Step into the nostalgia and join us!  You will love it here!

Join us on discord or PM any staff member in game if you have any questions.

Player avatar

ConeyMontana Send PM

subscriber100donor

Been here sense September 2014 with no resets.. very min downtime mostly just for updates. You have found the best rsc private server! & unlike the OG rsc servers there is NO BOTS here. Hope to see you in game! add me and pm if you need any help ign: Coneymontana.

p.s join the rscr discord for the most up to date news and info. also very easy to find help there big_smile

Last edited by ConeyMontana (11 Jan 2018 16:45)

#1 MINER