Gold plus platinum together

Player avatar

Lowriderchop87 Send PM

What's the exp rates when you put both of these together

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

You get the normal double xp, but with both you get all skills with double xp. Gold sub alone is combat stats only (att, def, str, hp, magic, range and I think prayer) and Plat sub alone is the rest skills.
Also you get slower fatique gain, 15 minute afk timer and stuff like that smile
Definitely worth having both up if you want to skill up freely, or if you just need to make a pvp character who does not skill around; use gold.

Lol...

Player avatar

Lowriderchop87 Send PM

Ok thx alot helpful info I will get gold too I got platinum already

Player avatar

suvivalist Send PM

Semirotta said:

You get the normal double xp, but with both you get all skills with double xp. Gold sub alone is combat stats only (att, def, str, hp, magic, range and I think prayer) and Plat sub alone is the rest skills.
Also you get slower fatique gain, 15 minute afk timer and stuff like that smile
Definitely worth having both up if you want to skill up freely, or if you just need to make a pvp character who does not skill around; use gold.

None of this is true.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Gold Subscription:
-30 days subscription
-9.0x combat experience rate.
-4.0x magic/ranging/prayer experience rate.
-3.0x skills experience rate.
-10 minute AFK logout timer.
-10 second global chat timer.
-Subscriber rank and badge.
-Slower fatigue rate.

Platinum Benefits:
-Activation lasts for 30 days.
-10.0x combat experience rate.
-5.0x magic/ranging/prayer experience rate.
-3.0x skilling experience rate.
-5 second global chat timer.
-10 minute AFK logout timer.
-1.75 x Batch Count.

Platinum + Regular Benefits:

-11.0x combat experience rate.
-6.0x magic.ranging/prayer experience rate.
-4.0x skilling experience rate.
-15 minute AFK logout timer.
-5 second global chat timer.
-1.75 x Batch Count.
-Slower fatigue rate.

This info is on the STORE page

http://www.rscrevolution.com/store.php

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (22 Dec 2017 01:35)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

DerpyMcDerp Send PM

Also, for anyone that's confused. It's not 11 times more combat XP you're getting now. We're getting 8x already, so we're only getting a little bit extra.

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

yeah you get like 2x more

Lol...

Player avatar

opeezy21 Send PM

subscriber

Okay the rate these guys are showing and telling you is quite confusing based on if you were to put in perspective on how you based the experience is starting from a regular 0(normal) to 1x or 2x exp rate I assume if you were to use the number scale and not start at 8.0x or 9.0x which i believe is comparing to old style rscrevolution classic experience am i right? So to put this on normal exp rate scale, if you start at 1x for normal rates (server rates) gold+sub would bring you at roughly 1.5 or 1.6x exp rate! :] happy holidays, yours truly superman.

Player avatar

evans1089 Send PM

Current EXP rate is x8. If i sub its X9, is that on top of the X8? or just x9 so +1 difference? Seems a bit low for $5..

Player avatar

KABAL Send PM

evans1089 said:

Current EXP rate is x8. If i sub its X9, is that on top of the X8? or just x9 so +1 difference? Seems a bit low for $5..

Yea, that will be just x1 in plus. I was a bit confusing also, when I subbed and saw just a bit difference in xp gain.

But its worth the Gold at least , because of the very slow fatigue and afk timer.

Actually , it's kinda worth the Platinum + Gold too , as this will give you x11 in total. That will be an increase of more then 30% in xp if you were none subbed ( x8 ) , but the price of .. 15$ for Plat+Gold its ... not really justified. Some other perks at this price, should be added.