Teleport Incident Today

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Hi, as many of you know there was some improper teleporting earlier today. If you are one of the few players who lost stuff due to this incident and have not had your case resolved already, please send me a PM with the following info: which char you died on, who killed you, and what you dropped.

If you PKed a player who got teleported into the wild and looted them, return those items to the player or to a moderator. On the other hand, if you conceal pixels or refuse to return them, you may be punished.

Shame on the lulz!

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

bat2 Send PM

subscriber

I lost my virginity, give me back please.. i don't feel like myself anymore now that its gone, i don't know how someone could be so cruel!

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

I'm not giving his virginity back. I took it, it's mine now. End of discussion.

Lol...

Player avatar

mistaken one Send PM

subscriber

Make sure you get the hat and items back from "jammy" using one of his "mates" characters, that he pked from "juzza".

I'd hate to think he was benefiting from ill gotten gains wink

Player avatar

Stakez0r Send PM

DMM2_Participant

mistaken one said:

Make sure you get the hat and items back from "jammy" using one of his "mates" characters, that he pked from "juzza".

Hats gone mate.

Remember to get all the items all the looters picked up after I killed him though.  There was a fuck-ton.  I grabbed the hat and ran.

Player avatar

mistaken one Send PM

subscriber

Stakez0r said:

mistaken one said:

Hats gone mate.

Remember to get all the items all the looters picked up after I killed him though.  There was a fuck-ton.  I grabbed the hat and ran.

Has admitted he took the hat and sold it to benefit himself, ooo, why should he be allowed to benefit wink

Player avatar

Stakez0r Send PM

DMM2_Participant

mistaken one said:

Stakez0r said:

mistaken one said:

Hats gone mate.

Has admitted he took the hat and sold it to benefit himself, ooo, why should he be allowed to benefit wink

High alched it mate.

Player avatar

Mod White Send PM

If you PKed a player who got teleported into the wild and looted them, return those items to the player or to a moderator. On the other hand, if you conceal pixels or refuse to return them, you may be punished. There is no ways to keep this items...

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Just wanted to summarize finally, our staff member Mod Jebby was under attack and had his accounts on RSCR and others such as gmail attempt to be accessed. No other person was affected. They used his Mod account to teleport people to the wilderness and to ban staff, which was reverted very quickly and only affected a tiny handful of people. Everyone who reached out to me has had their case resolved iirc, moving this to support.

(The extent of mod cmds used by this person were: summon about 10 people to wildy, ban staff, and drop all of Jebby's stuff before being stopped.)

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

I suppose we got "lucky" that nothing worse happened. It seriously could have been so much worse.

Lol...