timhorton banned

Player avatar

timhortons Send PM

my account timhorton got banned in game for no reasoni think there wasnt a reason for it

i posted  this on discord
"if any one is looking to try a new server pm me"

i got banned on discord didnt get a warning or nothing just banend
i didnt know this was a form of advertising or i wouldnt have posted it

but i logged into game and asked Mod White why i was banned on discord he asked me what i said i told him i got jailed he told me to stop and telled me back to edge where i sat for 2 mins and didnt say anything to any one except pms to Mod White then i was logged out and cant log in says im permenatly banned. i dont understnd, for what?

had i known this was advetising i wouldnt have posted it im very sorry it wont happen again

my ingame account though i didnt advetise anything in game all i did was talk to mod white and then i was banned so if i can get my account back that would be great ty

Last edited by timhortons (7 Nov 2017 19:25)

Player avatar

Mod Cash Send PM

mod

You asked others on discord to PM you to try another server which would lead to advertising by them PMing you right? I deleted and banned the account because that is disrespectful to try and take players from one server to another and we just don't need that kind of thing here. We are trying to grow as a community not lose players.

Since you didn't actually say any names out loud and you look like you're actually trying to play here I will unban the accounts but just know that we dont tolerate advertising as future reference.

See you in game.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/MHnkLqY.png[/img]