Raids/Dungeoneering - RSC edition

Player avatar

Belgium Send PM

DMM2_Participant

Based off a rather interesting fact video, I'd figure why not make this idea a reality? This would help possibly increase the playerbase with new people. This would probably also help put someone who will use every skill to the test in RSC.

I mean honestly, maybe if you tailored the system a bit and add a central location (try a more dead area that no one would even go to and make that a hotspot instead of putting it in Edgeville to decentralize the playerbase there), and add the "Scenario System" there, then it could be possible.

Now my idea on how it could work, could be allot like Dungeoneering and Raids, you go in, and it puts your skills to the test. All of them. Every area has it's own level requirement in a particular skill, and it is needed to progress. Perhaps you could make sub-bosses before a final boss, and at the end, award the player with loot. The higher the level and the lower you go in the dungeon, the more xp and rewards you get, but it gets progressivley more difficult, and the skills will require more. The skills will scale around your level +10 so some areas you MIGHT not do since it requires something 10 levels higher than you. So yes, one area could require level 110 or so. This will introduce team co-operation and the use of booster potions for skills.

Bosses and Monsters are also scaled to the party or player's combat level so they can be able to kill it in a fair fight.

The rewards also scale in difficulty. Maybe there can be a difficulty selection too for the dungeon and the rewards scale to that.

Player avatar

Kylo Ren Send PM

Banned

WHAT IF IT WAS THE FIRST TEAM-ONLY SKILL????

FIRST ORDER
                     KNIGHTS OF REN