Deadman "hostile" auction house

Player avatar

jibbz Send PM

subscriber

I was recently thinking after playing Albion online.  Anyone Whose ever played you know that running resources threw hostile areas to other cites an reselling items makes a huge profit. Though the cause of inflation in prices are due to you having  to transveres pvp area's carrying this loot. I think this could be an awesome addition to DM an AH that allows you to post sell offers instead of just buy offers. Except this AH would be located in a pvp area there for you would really have to take a big risk yet also making great gain by being able to have items posted 24-7 for buyer. there for creating competition for control of the AH forcing players to team up to defend well one posts offers to avoid losing load an also a great area to find victims buying an selling. Im sure this could be tweaked an messed with just wanted to put the idea out for DM may be something to consider to spice up the action i think would also change the diversity of builds instead of pure attack an magic would also benefit to have tank builds for carrying well having different types for defending.

Last edited by jibbz (5 Oct 2017 17:25)