Possible tweaks to help android gameplay

Player avatar

vvo0 2 Send PM

subscriber

Would it be at all possible to remove the "examine" feature from the in game right click menus? I ask this because whilst training and looting npcs the loot piles soon build up and the menu ends up displaying x15 options to "examine"  and the "pick up ...." are virtually pushed off the screen.

Screenshot_2017_08_07_16_06_15.png (Mods feel free to use appropriate code to embed ☺) [Billy: Ok!]

If other people have had this problem and found a solution please tell as well. Many thanks.

Player avatar

Homera Send PM

As someone who only plays on mobile I have to say this would be the best quality of life update ever.

Player avatar

Uncle Send PM

+1 needs to be reworked for sure

Please join us on Discord to keep in touch and quicker support.

https://discord.gg/cpx6Y44

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

Good job Nyx... RIP Hotpockets.

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

kingkyle Send PM

I think this is a fantastic idea!!Jus worried it could effect quests.

Last edited by kingkyle (19 Aug 2017 16:57)

Against all odds against all mods
Unstoppable

Player avatar

trice001 Send PM

In the event that you have been utilizing your Android gadget to play amusements on your gadget then you unquestionably know about the joy that originates from doing as such. Presently there is considerably more uplifting news. You would now be able to have the capacity to play Android amusements on your PC or portable PC. You are most likely asking why you would need to play android versatile amusements on a PC. There are a few points of interest of this. To start with, if your gadget does not utilize the Android stage but rather you want to play Android diversions, you would now be able to do as such on the PC.
Thanks& regards,
Angel anave
Toronto Web Development | Web Development Toronto