Cast rate

Player avatar

cracker Send PM

Are you guys increasing it? I think a faster cast rate is going to draw a few players in.
All I do is PK so i don't want to hurt any skillers feelings but honestly the only reason I don't pk here consistently is due to the cast rate.

It makes players so even it's hard to determine who is actually a better Pker during a DM for any combat based character that uses magic.

It is incredibly slow and after playing various servers for years I am so a custom to fast faced pking I find this server to be non competitive.

The admins on this server do an amazing job and in all honesty If I was an admin this wouldn't necessarily be the route I would take but i certainly would be just as active and I think it's great that this community is still up and running because quite frankly it's the best one out here and it's due to the constant updates and participation of the owner.

Increase cast rate please./

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Thanks for the feedback!

Currently we have a poll running on the homepage and we'll take the player opinion to heart when making a decision.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

+1 will PK more if cast rate reduced/increased w.e makes it faster and 1ip features removed. Feels like simpletons brain dead PKing to me in comparrison to the fast paced action I've participated in elsewhere

Last edited by Oopsie (13 Aug 2017 10:26)

Player avatar

anothernewcharlol Send PM

subscriber

Oopsie said:

+1 will PK more if cast rate reduced/increased w.e makes it faster and 1ip features removed. Feels like simpletons brain dead PKing to me in comparrison to the fast paced action I've participated in elsewhere

as far as I know only place that has 1ip is fort , other then that you can multi at castle and anywhere else

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

My suggestion post + this and be best pk server

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

anothernewcharlol said:

Oopsie said:

as far as I know only place that has 1ip is fort , other then that you can multi at castle and anywhere else

Yeh I kno. These are just things that personally would make me log in regularly if they happened, idk about everyone else but from what I've heard nobody actually fights over the fort anymore so what's point in it being there? I PK'd at that thing every day from launch for like 6 months straight, from day 1 it was just a pissing / bragging match about who had the biggest team pretty much and even if you do have a smaller team of strong players because of the brain dead casting it leaves that small team on too even of a playing field. If its not being used it should be removed the game so to stop flooding the game with the items that can be obtained there.

I had an incident where I logged in a few weeks ago at Castle on this server and I was getting 4v1'd on flat's, I used another flat's to defend myself and got a couple of kills and no deaths, the other 2 ran straight to the 1ip zone closely followed by the 2 buddies from Edge, where they hid and waited for me and taunted me on global saying multilogging sucks and shit - that's exactly why multi is good.. There's positives and negatives to both 1ip and multi logging, but anyone who thinks 4 unique IP's vs 1 guy is more fair than that one guy using 2 accounts to fight 4 people well.......... Give your head a shake lol.

There will always be people from both sides who will take things a bit far, for example Johan on 1ip took things way too far with the Tractor attitude and the 50 man discord to the point his original team of Swe's abandoned him because they too knew it was a utter joke and then you have people like Moody who given the chance would use 4 chars for a 1v1. Whatever rules and limitations you may make just makes it harder to get down to business and PK, there's always a way to get around them too and be a cunt about it, that's just RSC sadly these days. Having extensively tried PKing on BOTH servers (I've done 2 yrs of unlimited IP here, 6 months of 1ip, 3 months unlimited on Fate's server) I'm almost confident server wide multi log allowed is the most even playing field for everyone. Running towards the fort just shouldn't even be an option anymore if no1 uses it.

And plz lower the casting. It literally hurts my brain it's just too slow I can't handle it. I'm not saying if u make these changes the server will be madly more active and that people will leave other servers just giving my own opinion/suggestions based off personal experiences on both servers. Someone go ahead and put all the suggestions from Nyx' thread into action and I'll be back destroying everyone

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

Only thing I see negative about lowering cast rates, it's that it leads to so much 3 hits relying on luck because of the extra 2 casts per fight... And it will also negatively affects war, when 10 guys can casts 1-2 more casts per round... But yeah, you need to be able to cast them 2 extras, so personally I don't mind... just, the other team already sucks, imagine if we can start casting them 2x 8's (let's say) per rounds, 1v1, and way more when it's team fights lol.

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

I don't agree badboy it's not so easy to cast faster when 2 people are fighting in a war since you need to right click select them

Player avatar

b a m s e Send PM

subscriber

New cast rate is shit. Especially on p2p days

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

b a m s e said:

Just get rid of p2p, solved.

Player avatar

b a m s e Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

b a m s e said:

Just get rid of p2p, solved.

That doesnt solve that the cast rate is shit. I used to like p2p days

Player avatar

yoyo y0z Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

I don't agree badboy it's not so easy to cast faster when 2 people are fighting in a war since you need to right click select them

This is 100% correct, It's harder if anything. To do it consistently anyway. Unless you're a Mulcher, then you just spam click and end up casting your team more than the opponents. ;D

I am good at cleaning toilets

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

multi ip blows u always got them nerds with an account every 2 3 lvls witch makes it more about training and pjing then skills faster cast rate is awsome

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

yoyo y0z Send PM

subscriber

It actually works great on p2p. Just did some team Pking and close to 10 DM's

I am good at cleaning toilets

Player avatar

ilownedll Send PM

subscriber

New cast rate is wayy too fast. My 85 with no mage has literally no chance against someone with mage. Why make a change like this and make some accounts completely obsolete?

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

My point was, I can so I don't mind. But others who can't, will cry that pking is so hard and they'll get 3hit more often. Maybe my syntax wasn't right, I'm french pardon me smile

Personnally, I hadn't pked in a month or so cuz busy IRL, and I just tried today and liked it so +1 ofc. Just need opponents, if SK, Vent, Army, etc. come back, we'll have good pkers to fight, I'm all for it. If it's still only VS Mulchers, which is already 1 fight reaped and gone, it's gonna be worse, as they'll run on sight loll

Last edited by Badboy666 (19 Aug 2017 09:13)

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.