Skill Capes - Reward us, not charge!

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

If I can rack up mills on my iron with no interaction with other players or the auction house and you are not making tons of $$ on a regular account then you are either 1. lazy and/or not trying or 2. Don't know how to play the game and should seek advice from fellow scapers.

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

Abasun Send PM

subscriber

padwan121 said:

Abasun said:

do we know if armour is still set at 0.47 of a def cuz if so you could calculate the chance if it actually being approximately as good vs a shark vs certain strength levels.

as for price, after being here awhile i think we need way more ways to dump gold the amount of gold floating around on the server in items and gp itself is insane

The server has been out for over 2 years of course they will be a lot of gp.

ya sorry i didn't explain myself.

I meant things like skillcapes are great because the server needs gold dumps iirc a few mods have said its nice how much gold has been spent on capes. it's too bad no t many people use dwarf cannons cuz that would be another one.

Would be cool to have housing or something to allow people to spend millions to get their own houses or something.

as for people being poor  honestly lots of different ways  like thieving is so easy to get up and it pulls in tons of cash with little to no effort at all.

Player avatar

kingkyle Send PM

hi everyone after reading thrpugh this I think most made good points. OP spunds likely ypu got screws but someone or something. 500k is nothing. 500 mages or perhaps 1k swordies its all relative,  stopxbitxhin about having to spend money go mine some ore.  Kleio worked hard on the sc I mean have you seen them their epic big_smile . Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit neutral rscrevolution drama rest in peace, lets just enjoy the fucking game guys these guys get it.#BESTSERVERAROUNDRSCR

Against all odds against all mods
Unstoppable