Add Agility and Thieving team perks!

Player avatar

Satans Sushi Send PM

subscriber

I posted about it in a comment somewhere else, but felt like I wanted to throw in a suggestion post.  I feel like team perks feel a lil' empty with these team skills lacking a perk!

Agility Team Perk:

• Once team reaches level 80 Agility, the rate in which you fatigue is cut in half (Since energy and running doesn't apply to RSCR).

• Will give teams a reason to work on their agility, would be an extremely helpful perk.

Thieving Team Perk:

• Once team reaches level 80 agility, gives your entire team a 5% chance to receive 500 coins-15,000 coins deposited directly into your personal bank while thieving(OR, Have it vary with the level NPC/Stall you are stealing from. NPC's that require higher thieve will give higher chance of more coins, ect).

• Overall I think this would be a REALLY AWESOME perk, and would motivate training for teams.

• Not too OP of a perk, yet a decent way for teams to make a lil' bit of coins.

Feel free to comment below with revisions or suggestions, I think it would be really cool to fill these 2 perk spots for teams! Thanks for your time (>^o^)>

Sushi out.