Safe free for all event.

Player avatar

DReagan Send PM

subscriber

This event would be limited to once in awhile, mod thing or something
You go in with your character you buy a ticket its 100k you go to an armory chest and pick up gear go into the center of a designated area and kill each other. (Heres where thing get probably impossible) As you kill people they drop (x) amount of gold that you can pick up, and then that gold is yours to keep regardless of dying. The longer you last the more your worth, last man standing wins. The only thing provided to you is combat gear, no gear is allowed in the event, food and pots with not be included you will need too bring those with you am alter will not be included choose your pots wisely. All invatory items except for gold gets droped on death, the gear is returned to the armory ( including winners). The winner gets to keep all the gold he or she has collected from killing people, and the value of their wealth/bounty. The money that is for tickets gets taxed then the rest is givin out. 10k is what you are worth at the beginning if you kill someone your bounty goes up by 10k, and you recieve their bounty of 10k, they also drop there inventory. You get killed thanks for playing you keep 10k and dropped 20k + your inventory. So on and so forth, until only one surivor. In the event not all gp is used The rest of the gp goes to 1st & 2nd place, in a 60/40 split, because those two have been through a lot and put on a good show, 1st gets 2nds inventory and bounty which would be pretty high. 2nd I feel deserves a nod as well.

Last edited by DReagan (6 May 2017 05:31)

If it ain't dry, don't apply. - Unknown

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. -Hunter S. Thompson