Training grounds

Player avatar

Tobe Send PM

Box where vendor can give free food, pots, arrows, runes.(or just food) when u leave box free items gone.
no xp given inside box and no items lost

so people can train to pk. like me whos been gone from pk scene for years.

Player avatar

fmlbruh Send PM

subscriber

Sounds like learning to DM. Plenty of guys on here will take a little time to show someone the ropes / refresh their memory. Need that wide open space with all the little obstacles to run around if you wanna learn to pk.

Player avatar

DReagan Send PM

subscriber

Lol sounds like dual arena, I like the idea, but it would have to be items that are seperate from the game, or you have to show up naked and you get equipment that you can't leave with. There reallying isn't enough players that would use it, so it would have to have a scale setting, easy, medium and hard. That scales to your level, so you fight a ghost of yourself.

If it ain't dry, don't apply. - Unknown

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. -Hunter S. Thompson

Player avatar

zacattak Send PM

subscriber

Wouldn't this drop the price of super sets and food like sharks and swordies? Economy is a very delicate thing. I don't think this works.

Player avatar

Tobe Send PM

zacattak said:

Wouldn't this drop the price of super sets and food like sharks and swordies? Economy is a very delicate thing. I don't think this works.

No u would keep items on death and everything inside training grounds cannot be taken out

DReagan said:

Lol sounds like dual arena, I like the idea, but it would have to be items that are seperate from the game, or you have to show up naked and you get equipment that you can't leave with. There reallying isn't enough players that would use it, so it would have to have a scale setting, easy, medium and hard. That scales to your level, so you fight a ghost of yourself.

that would work alright

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

I would see a potential effect on the economy.
People would go here to have fun thus spend less on fish, potions, armour runes etc.
Maybe you get to rpactice for a few hours a week and thats it etc?

+1/-1 like it but needs some tweaking

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO