EVENT: HUNGER GAMES

Player avatar

x pureSiNx Send PM

subscriber

Map: Custom area or somewhere that is fenced in that regular players cannot get to,

Levels: Level 3 characters

Description:  Mods lay down bronze/iron armor and weapons in different spots in the custom area or map.  They also put food and maybe potions on the ground.  The players are released all at once to go loot whatever items they can.  Last man standing wins.

EDIT:  If on the KBD custom map.  Put all armor/weapons on 1 side, and food on other, so players must choose between getting food first or armor/weapons first.  Strategies.

Last edited by x pureSiNx (6 Apr 2017 19:42)

Player avatar

gaylord Send PM

subscriber

Very Cool idea! Just needs a different name

Player avatar

x pureSiNx Send PM

subscriber

Thanks bro. What do you suggest as a name?

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

Don't have a good name right now but I really like the idea. The survival events/hide seek are fun enough, but we severely lacking on variety. I've been thinking endlessly of fun ideas for new events but I've been drawing a blank.

This would be much more interesting as an event for flats by the way. (But of course they could run lvl 3 events for it too for those that don't have flats) On lvl 3s, armor and weapons don't matter that much, but on flats grabbing the armor/weaps (Especially if addy/rune) would easily make or break who wins. On lvl 3s, going for maximum food would be the wisest idea.

Player avatar

ConeyMontana Send PM

subscriber100donor

Its basically level 3 ffa but you need to scavenge for items! Sounds like it would make it a little more interesting.

#1 MINER

Player avatar

x pureSiNx Send PM

subscriber

I suggested level 3 because everyone could participate, I for one do not have a flats.  Though this would also be a good idea for all the lvl 33 PKers to be in too?

Player avatar

x pureSiNx Send PM

subscriber

Synbios said:

Don't have a good name right now but I really like the idea. The survival events/hide seek are fun enough, but we severely lacking on variety. I've been thinking endlessly of fun ideas for new events but I've been drawing a blank.

This would be much more interesting as an event for flats by the way. (But of course they could run lvl 3 events for it too for those that don't have flats) On lvl 3s, armor and weapons don't matter that much, but on flats grabbing the armor/weaps (Especially if addy/rune) would easily make or break who wins. On lvl 3s, going for maximum food would be the wisest idea.

True but if you get full iron and weapon and can kill someone who has food you can get the food too and vice versa.  Probably lean towards food as best strategy but never know until we try it!

Player avatar

ConeyMontana Send PM

subscriber100donor

I definitely could see how this would be way more exciting on flats. To expand a little it would be a fun easter event.. you could have all those random items inside eggs so you or your team.. (this would work as a team event too) don't know what you will even get when you find one.

#1 MINER

Player avatar

fmlbruh Send PM

subscriber

+1 awesome event idea. Good for flats and lvl 3s. Could use some of the large team dm maps

Player avatar

x pureSiNx Send PM

subscriber

Thanks for all the comments and ideas guys! Keep them coming!

//
x pure SiNx

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

+1 this would be dope

Player avatar

x pureSiNx Send PM

subscriber

Bump.

Looking for sponsors for the event for prizes.  I am broke and my main is a pure PKer but I can put up maybe 100k from time to time.   2 Mods were willing to run the event once I had a prize lined up.

PM me ingame:  x puresinx

Thanks yo!

//
x pureSiNx

Player avatar

fmlbruh Send PM

subscriber

Puresin. I and many others have told you. Make a real main. Itll be easier to train than your pure and itll bring in way more income. And youll end up enjoying yourself much more. Plus. Dont you want to join us doing some real pking on flats? Its way more fun than pking on a 40 1 99 for str ammies

Player avatar

x pureSiNx Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

Tidus Send PM

subscriber

Great idea.