Trimmed armor?

Player avatar

CrowdKilla Send PM

subscriber

Some trimmed god armor that grants a player bonus would be sick, like in OSRS.

Also gold or regular trimmed would be great. looking at plain rune armor gets kind of dull - it would be so awesome seeing more unique items be added to the game smile we really need better tier armor than rune / dmed/sq. anyone with me on this?

Big load Send PM

I would be happy to see new items, as long as they don't interfere with the original rsc formula.

LOOT I'VE GATHERED FROM DROP TRADERS: 3 subscription cards, 2m$, dragon sword, rune chain+legs, 150 gold bar certs, 100 sharks, 1.4k nature runes, 3 dragon sq's, santa hat [img]https://i.postimg.cc/XJQpxVFq/rebanime.gif[/img]

Player avatar

x pureSiNx Send PM

subscriber

Im down with trimmed.
+1

Player avatar

ot Send PM

subscriber

I saw somewhere that clue scrolls are being worked on and a reward from them is god armor. I personally am super stoked for the clue scrolls

Player avatar

CrowdKilla Send PM

subscriber

ot said:

I saw somewhere that clue scrolls are being worked on and a reward from them is god armor. I personally am super stoked for the clue scrolls

omg that would be perfect

Player avatar

Datsyuk Send PM

subscriber

CrowdKilla said:

ot said:

omg that would be perfect

Pretty sure clue scrolls aren't being worked on anymore

[img]http://s2.postimg.org/stnxil1ll/Datsyuk.jpg[/img]

Speed Racer - Lvl 3 Event Extraordinar

Player avatar

ot Send PM

subscriber

Thats too bad, I was super excited for them.

Player avatar

CrowdKilla Send PM

subscriber

Can a mod chime in and explain why that isn't being worked on? I believe that updates like that would really benefit the community and the game as a whole. Unique updates that many of us have wanted for so long that were  never implemented in original rsc or any other private servers in general would bring in alot of positive traffic which would also mean increased donations to the server too that in turn would help keep the server alive and healthier than ever. These things really should be looked into. It'd be alot of work but it'd make the server stronger as a whole. Bummed to hear this isn't being worked on tbh. New content especially cosmetics would be great. The content we have now is great but I know our staff is capable of making things even more great. I know it'd be a pain in the ass to implement a treasure trail system but it'd be so so worth it.

Last edited by CrowdKilla (11 Apr 2017 07:50)