NEW Team/party boss.

Player avatar

DReagan Send PM

subscriber

Unlike Reaper that is just going to wreck you, this is more of a long battle, what I was thinking is you have a Titan style monster, that has a crap ton of Hp no immunities but no weakness, he deals melee damage, then at every 25% his health has been reduced he does an AOE ranged attack that hits everyone in the rooms and spawns a smaller versions of himself = to number of players in the room,(Scaled, easy 75% remaining health, medium 50%, hard 25%.) His smaller forms will drop drops for the people ranging outside out tanking, and then the tank will get the bigger drop but, not the 3 little ones, everyone would get xp, either from party system or damage done. Scaled mini versions of him would hold immunities or protections from range, mage, and melee. Not in any given order. But so everyone would have to change "classes" at some point. You could still solo it, it would just be implausible.

Last edited by DReagan (6 Apr 2017 18:03)

If it ain't dry, don't apply. - Unknown

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. -Hunter S. Thompson

Player avatar

Tobe Send PM

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Where would you like to see the new boss? Deep wildy? Existing area? New dungeon (entrance where?)

Thanks for posting your suggestion!

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Tobe Send PM

Billy said:

Where would you like to see the new boss? Deep wildy? Existing area? New dungeon (entrance where?)

Thanks for posting your suggestion!

Somewhere u can take a boat too in port sarim?

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

Ao maybe put it in the desert as a sand titan? Would make sence to have loads of health being sand and all. The desert is plain right now and never souls there.

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

DReagan Send PM

subscriber

Yeah, I like the desert it is very plain, also I was thinking about kalphite queen, when I thought of this fight, and how you have to switch, combat styles fighting her. Maybe a giant Anubus that his Aoe attack is locusts, and his minion spawn would be  Ammut his lion, hippo, croc devourer of the dead...but that is more history, less my idea.

Last edited by DReagan (10 Apr 2017 00:11)

If it ain't dry, don't apply. - Unknown

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. -Hunter S. Thompson