Suggestion: Custom shop stalls in old Varrock marketplace

Player avatar

x pureSiNx Send PM

subscriber

Hey all ---

Gamer5786 was selling fresh fish outside of the bank.  I told him it would be cool if he had his own store front.

Back in the day, Varrock was packed with people selling and buying stuff.  Now the town is pretty dead.  I don't know exactly the best way to do this, but something along the lines of center of Varrock and a player can pay a certain amount of gold to rent a shop stall where people can come by and buy fish, armor, etc.  It would be similar to the auction house but the player would actually be there to negotiate with and actually be running their own little business. 

Open to suggestions this is very incomplete but hopefully this idea has some weight to it.

What you guys think?

//
x puresinx

Player avatar

fmlbruh Send PM

subscriber

I would hate standing in varrock and paying to sell my items for less than i want for them.. -1

Player avatar

Universal Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

i like this idea its like on " CABAL " u have AH and u can open personal shop .... that will be great if u charge like 5% per sold item in AH .... and u can run u own shop with no fee .... just need to make place for personal shop .... otherways will be flooded edge with new 3 lvl seller chars .... but that is good idea ....
i will say u need "1000" skill total to open shop or QP or something that pretty good idea ...

EX.
if u run your persona shop - logout time up to: 2hr non sub - 4hr subed
To open personal shop u need something ( quest skill play time etc ... )

Last edited by Universal (6 Apr 2017 06:44)

[img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/zh/1/13/Runescapeclassic_combat_ranged.gif[/img]
[img]https://image.prntscr.com/image/UseXRzwAStKldQZfSTic3w.png[/img]

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Sadly, I don't see people actually using it. It's inconvenient compared to auction house where you can just leave your items and people buy them. Nobody wants to stand around just to sell their items anymore.

Player avatar

x pureSiNx Send PM

subscriber

True, thanks for the reply admin.  Check out my HUNGER GAMES EVENT suggestion though.  Suggested it in global and people think its a great idea.

Player avatar

ConeyMontana Send PM

subscriber100donor

Keep brainstorming! All ideas are welcomed!

#1 MINER

Player avatar

x pureSiNx Send PM

subscriber

For sure!!!! Montana comment on my hunger games event please and thank you. smile

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

Not a bad idea and could be fun if done correctly, but it's just too much time and effort to program for what you get, given that we already have the AH.

Player avatar

x pureSiNx Send PM

subscriber

Thanks yeah.  Mods can close this if they want.  Please comment good or bad on my current event suggestion though: http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=11633

Thanks!
//
x pureSiNx