Fort

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Am I the only one who gets FPS rape at the new fort? I'm fine anywhere else in the wild sat on 49 FPS, soon as I get close to the territory it drops to like 30 and there's a tiny bit of delay.

That being said, I do use a very old computer so I'm seeking the input of other members of the community who use a variety of different devices and or operating systems (inb4 flame cos I use an old operating system omg.) If it's not just me experiencing it is there any chance of it being investigaed?

Many thanks
oopsie

PS: I have tested this on my 2011 iMac with 8gb Ram and also am having the same issue. Got no other devices to test it on

Last edited by Oopsie (17 Feb 2017 12:47)

akduTRJ.png

Billy Send PM

Administrator

It could be the number of objects causing the choppiness. Go nearby all those animated walls at Mage bank and see if it throttles you there too.

Questions, concerns? Shoot me a PM on forums or in-game.
Billy Mays' Quest Reviews
Remember: Automated play is a bannable offense!

pringle Send PM

subscriber

1+ i lag insanely in there. but today server has been alot laggy, everywhere for some reason. its normaly very smooth.

Billy Send PM

Administrator

The team saving was handled by main thread causing lag, is fixed in upcoming patch.

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Billy said:

The team saving was handled by main thread causing lag, is fixed in upcoming patch.

Its not fixed, still the same

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Stolt Archer said:

Billy said:

Its not fixed, still the same

+1

akduTRJ.png

Billy Send PM

Administrator

How about now?