RSCR Tools (PC/Mac/Android) - Skill Calculator


QoLTech Send PM

subscriber

Posts: 18

Honour said:

kadokin said:

link for PC tools is no longer working

Damn thanks man, I'll fix it asap

Edit: it seems to be working for me, what error did you get when you tried to load the page?

It wasn't working for me the other day either. Probably an internal error since you didn't have to re-upload it.

wandregal Send PM

subscriber

Posts: 51

There are some inaccurate stats like bat bones that normally give 12 exp ingame but its tools say its 13.5 exp so I dont know if the tool or game has it wrong.

Honour Send PM

subscriber

From: Australia
Posts: 90

wandregal said:

There are some inaccurate stats like bat bones that normally give 12 exp ingame but its tools say its 13.5 exp so I dont know if the tool or game has it wrong.

If everyone using the app and program could please report any bugs or inaccuracies to me then I'll fix them asap. It's simply impossible to make a skill calculator without inaccuracies, the idea is that people like you who notice these inaccuracies make me aware of them so I can fix them. Unfortunately I just don't have time to test every single EXP combination and item in-game, I rely on players noticing errors like that.

I'll fix the bat bones EXP issue as soon as possible. I guess no one has mentioned the inaccuracy because no one buries bat bones for the xp lol. But given that the app has been used by hundreds of people for months and I haven't received a single bug or error report from anyone in all that time, I've assumed that it's all been working as intended.

Edit: if you need to get in contact with me please PM me on the forums, I'm likely to miss your messages here as I don't check this thread every day.

Last edited by Honour (7 Jan 2017 04:19)


Peace over anger.
Honour over hate.
Strength over fear.

aka. punKrockeR

Billy Send PM

Administrator

Posts: 1,897

Honour said:

the app has been used by hundreds of people for months and I haven't received a single bug or error report from anyone in all that time

I'm impressed.
slowclap.gif

Please send bugs re: RSCRTools to Honour, or to me and I will foward them to him.


Questions, concerns? Shoot me a PM on forums or in-game,
Or send me an email at billy@rscrevolution.com
Billy Mays' Quest Reviews
Remember: Automated play is a bannable offense!

fear nothing Send PM

subscriber

Posts: 451

need better link cuz the site gets red flagged stop using ad sites


GH0nYE6.jpg

Player avatar

highpplz Send PM

subscriber

From: Ky
Posts: 16

Great job. Thanks for this. I have a question tho. Is there any way to have this app use the draw over apps permission. It would be awesome if it was like Facebook messenger and had a floating dragon sword or other sprite. You could then stay in game and use the calculator.

Honour Send PM

subscriber

From: Australia
Posts: 90

highpplz said:

Great job. Thanks for this. I have a question tho. Is there any way to have this app use the draw over apps permission. It would be awesome if it was like Facebook messenger and had a floating dragon sword or other sprite. You could then stay in game and use the calculator.

Great idea man, I'll look into it


Peace over anger.
Honour over hate.
Strength over fear.

aka. punKrockeR

Player avatar

Mod Uncle Send PM

Head Moderator

Posts: 344

Honour.. Hot spots are gone.. Team territory is the new fad.. We need updates please smile

Datsyuk Send PM

subscriber

From: Detroit
Posts: 180

Are the fletching xp rates wrong?  Right now I'm stacked subs so my skilling xp is 4x.  I'm getting 300xp per UNSTRUNG yew long bow which is correct.  However the Calculator is saying I should be getting 332xp per bow.  I don't have wilderness or Double xp checked off.  Am I missing something or is the Calculator wrong?


Datsyuk.jpg

Speed Racer - Lvl 3 Event Extraordinar

Honour Send PM

subscriber

From: Australia
Posts: 90

Datsyuk said:

Are the fletching xp rates wrong?  Right now I'm stacked subs so my skilling xp is 4x.  I'm getting 300xp per UNSTRUNG yew long bow which is correct.  However the Calculator is saying I should be getting 332xp per bow.  I don't have wilderness or Double xp checked off.  Am I missing something or is the Calculator wrong?

Fixed smile

fear nothing said:

need better link cuz the site gets red flagged stop using ad sites

Edit: if the RSCR staff are comfortable with the program being hosted on their web server then they are of course welcome to create their own mirror for it. But I'm not gonna pester them about it myself because I know they're busy doing more important things smile

Last edited by Honour (18 May 2017 04:05)


Peace over anger.
Honour over hate.
Strength over fear.

aka. punKrockeR

Billy Send PM

Administrator

Posts: 1,897

Honour said:

if the RSCR staff are comfortable with the program being hosted on their web server then they are of course welcome to create their own mirror for it

I'll bring this up with n0m.


Questions, concerns? Shoot me a PM on forums or in-game,
Or send me an email at billy@rscrevolution.com
Billy Mays' Quest Reviews
Remember: Automated play is a bannable offense!