RSCR Tools (PC/Mac/Android) - Skill Calculator

QoLTech Send PM

subscriber

Honour said:

kadokin said:

link for PC tools is no longer working

Damn thanks man, I'll fix it asap

Edit: it seems to be working for me, what error did you get when you tried to load the page?

It wasn't working for me the other day either. Probably an internal error since you didn't have to re-upload it.

wandregal Send PM

subscriber

There are some inaccurate stats like bat bones that normally give 12 exp ingame but its tools say its 13.5 exp so I dont know if the tool or game has it wrong.

Honour Send PM

subscriber

wandregal said:

There are some inaccurate stats like bat bones that normally give 12 exp ingame but its tools say its 13.5 exp so I dont know if the tool or game has it wrong.

If everyone using the app and program could please report any bugs or inaccuracies to me then I'll fix them asap. It's simply impossible to make a skill calculator without inaccuracies, the idea is that people like you who notice these inaccuracies make me aware of them so I can fix them. Unfortunately I just don't have time to test every single EXP combination and item in-game, I rely on players noticing errors like that.

I'll fix the bat bones EXP issue as soon as possible. I guess no one has mentioned the inaccuracy because no one buries bat bones for the xp lol. But given that the app has been used by hundreds of people for months and I haven't received a single bug or error report from anyone in all that time, I've assumed that it's all been working as intended.

Edit: if you need to get in contact with me please PM me on the forums, I'm likely to miss your messages here as I don't check this thread every day.

Last edited by Honour (7 Jan 2017 04:19)

Peace over anger.
Honour over hate.
Strength over fear.

Billy Send PM

Administrator

Honour said:

the app has been used by hundreds of people for months and I haven't received a single bug or error report from anyone in all that time

I'm impressed.
slowclap.gif

Please send bugs re: RSCRTools to Honour, or to me and I will foward them to him.

Questions, concerns? Shoot me a PM on forums or in-game.
Billy Mays' Quest Reviews
Remember: Automated play is a bannable offense!

Honour Send PM

subscriber

Billy said:

Honour said:

the app has been used by hundreds of people for months and I haven't received a single bug or error report from anyone in all that time

I'm impressed.
slowclap.gif

Please send bugs re: RSCRTools to Honour, or to me and I will foward them to him.

Haha thanks man! I wasn't bragging about that by the way lol - the desktop app had tonnes of bugs and inaccuracies in it which were reported to me over the months. But I fixed them all before making the phone app so the Android version had a far more solid start. My only point from that post is that if you guys who use the app and notice problems don't tell me about existing bugs then I have to assume they don't exist. As I said above, even though I use the app myself a lot, I unfortunately don't have the time to test the hundreds of different exotic EXP combos to make sure I didn't screw up a digit. All I can say with confidence is that I was as careful as I could possibly be to make the XP data 100% accurate.

Anyway peace guys, and thanks for using RSCR Tools! According to my google play stats over 300 people have installed the free app (and at least half of them still use it regularly) and ten people have bought the paid version - you're all legends! I was worried when I started this project that it would probably be a waste of time and no one would be interested but I'm stoked that I was wrong. I learned so much from building this app and if/when I get some more free time I plan to expand on it some more, so stay posted smile

- Honour / Matt.

Last edited by Honour (29 Jan 2017 00:05)

Peace over anger.
Honour over hate.
Strength over fear.

fear nothing Send PM

subscriber

need better link cuz the site gets red flagged stop using ad sites

GH0nYE6.jpg

Player avatar

highpplz Send PM

subscriber

Great job. Thanks for this. I have a question tho. Is there any way to have this app use the draw over apps permission. It would be awesome if it was like Facebook messenger and had a floating dragon sword or other sprite. You could then stay in game and use the calculator.

Honour Send PM

subscriber

highpplz said:

Great job. Thanks for this. I have a question tho. Is there any way to have this app use the draw over apps permission. It would be awesome if it was like Facebook messenger and had a floating dragon sword or other sprite. You could then stay in game and use the calculator.

Great idea man, I'll look into it

Peace over anger.
Honour over hate.
Strength over fear.

Player avatar

Mod Uncle Send PM

Honour.. Hot spots are gone.. Team territory is the new fad.. We need updates please smile

Datsyuk Send PM

subscriber

Are the fletching xp rates wrong?  Right now I'm stacked subs so my skilling xp is 4x.  I'm getting 300xp per UNSTRUNG yew long bow which is correct.  However the Calculator is saying I should be getting 332xp per bow.  I don't have wilderness or Double xp checked off.  Am I missing something or is the Calculator wrong?

Datsyuk.jpg

Speed Racer - Lvl 3 Event Extraordinar

Honour Send PM

subscriber

My apologies guys I've been super busy with civilian life the past few months, I'll jump on these bugs and get a new update out asap smile

Peace over anger.
Honour over hate.
Strength over fear.