Dueling kd

Player avatar

tadas Send PM

subscriber

Can you add a dueling kill/death score. It would be interesting to see how your kd for dueling is. But with option to hide from your highscore or have it private just for the owner. Could also boost more staking possibly. I don't believe it would take n0m long to code in.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

add a staking cape also that can be used to heal you back to full hp(after a duel, and only works in edgeville) for when you reach 500 staking wins.

Player avatar

tadas Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

add a staking cape also that can be used to heal you back to full hp(after a duel, and only works in edgeville) for when you reach 500 staking wins.

+1 good idea too. Like if u put on the cape after your duel in edge it heals to full

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

both ideas are decent even tho, it's fun to see people losing stakes because they forgot to eat. it's also hard to prevent people killing their own accounts, their m8s etc. it's just how this game works, 90% of people would abuse it just for proving how big of a nerds they're.

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

tadas Send PM

subscriber

Pegi said:

both ideas are decent even tho, it's fun to see people losing stakes because they forgot to eat. it's also hard to prevent people killing their own accounts, their m8s etc. it's just how this game works, 90% of people would abuse it just for proving how big of a nerds they're.

Not a big deal tho. Same goes in pking. I personally would like to see dueling statistics of my chars see if switching certain things help alot or very little.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Pegi said:

the same can be said for the pk cape. but staff watch for that shit to ensure there isnt any abusing.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

-1 cause tadas.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

rscr2034 Send PM

subscriber

tadas said:

Can you add a dueling kill/death score. It would be interesting to see how your kd for dueling is. But with option to hide from your highscore or have it private just for the owner. Could also boost more staking possibly. I don't believe it would take n0m long to code in.

+1