Ease of Use Suggestions (Android)

Player avatar

Freephats Send PM

First off I want to send a big thank you to n0m and fate for creating and maintaining RSCR in such a pure and elegant fashion.

I have about 50 days ::played on Android and this is my first forums post. I think that shows player activity is driven by regular updates.

This thread is not for new items/quest/skill content. It is for improving existing content, especially for those using Android.

Alot of what I suggest was eventually done at some point in rs2 or rs3. The way I see it, we're playing rs1.9 already and we should keep it that way.

1) Cast/Pray/Consume Button
I'm not sure what this looks like on a PC, but
Android players have a button for casting spells and a FLOATING team/party HP meter. Why doesn't the cast button float? How about: 2-3 spells/prayers/consumables that can be assigned to a button i.e: fire wave, protection from missles, shark.

2)  Damage Splashes
Red=melee Blue=magic Green=ranged

3) HP/Prayer/Fatigue Meter
Can we please make these visible always?

4) Remove Examine
I'm in favor of complete removal but can we at least remove examine from items on floor and objects with movement functions? If it's dangerous make a warning message. Stairs, ladder, door, gate, lever, portal, spirit tree, etc...

Player avatar

Freephats Send PM

Player avatar

Domjat Send PM

+1 and maybe yellow for poison and environmental damage like fire

Last edited by Domjat (18 Jan 2017 07:43)

Player avatar

Muffin Send PM

Support for all of them
Great ideas
Playing on Android is sometimes kinda a pain in the a** .-.

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

+1 to all. And please make the batch progress bar easier to move. If you try to drag it up or down, it moves only a few pixels  at a time and as it is, it's in the middle  of the chat. Maybe add so it remembers where you put it as well.

Last edited by scornedmagi (18 Jan 2017 23:19)

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!