Extreame Language

Player avatar

tadas Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

and can we please get the word Mod Gash taken out of the game it offends people.

~K!zL

Your one of the people saying things like you hope my family dies and wishing cancer ingame. Duno why your suggesting anything.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

tadas said:

KizL said:

and can we please get the word Mod Gash taken out of the game it offends people.

~K!zL

Your one of the people saying things like you hope my family dies and wishing cancer ingame. Duno why your suggesting anything.

If you don't sense my sarcasm is ok table salt.

And if you kept reading you'd see I even said I do it.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (3 Jan 2017 18:16)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

Shred said:

Just throwing this out there.. the cancer thing. You don't know that person's family history with the disease. Or how it's affected their/their loved ones lives.

Wishing cancer on someone is petty and stupid. High school level remarks.
If you make them, you obviously can't make "real" insults, if there is such a thing.

And as far as extreme language goes, some people don't care for it. Let that be, not everyone uses it heavily/at all/likes to see it.
I guess that's why games have filters sometimes though.

Not to be harsh, but we're (mostly) adults here.

the problem is that we're adults but the game is childish. the longer you play it, the more "toxic" you become, just because how this game is. it's full of stoners, loners, unemployed people, fattys/obese people, drug addicts etc. if you have community like that, it will never be adult like because those people ain't even capable of taking care of their own lives. then they're here to spread out that depression to everyone and it makes this game cancerous as it is.

kenshin666 said:

fear nothing said:

Pegi said:

well johnnyluv is now banned IRL so who cares.

Arrested?

Wut happened to johnny lol

let's just say he won't be here for atleast another couple years.

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

kenshin666 Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Maddog jamie said:

Pegi said:

Shred said:

Just throwing this out there.. the cancer thing. You don't know that person's family history with the disease. Or how it's affected their/their loved ones lives.

Wishing cancer on someone is petty and stupid. High school level remarks.
If you make them, you obviously can't make "real" insults, if there is such a thing.

And as far as extreme language goes, some people don't care for it. Let that be, not everyone uses it heavily/at all/likes to see it.
I guess that's why games have filters sometimes though.

Not to be harsh, but we're (mostly) adults here.

the problem is that we're adults but the game is childish. the longer you play it, the more "toxic" you become, just because how this game is. it's full of stoners, loners, unemployed people, fattys/obese people, drug addicts etc. if you have community like that, it will never be adult like because those people ain't even capable of taking care of their own lives. then they're here to spread out that depression to everyone and it makes this game cancerous as it is.

kenshin666 said:

Wut happened to johnny lol

let's just say he won't be here for atleast another couple years.

He will be out next year,  you act like you know everything.  Go back to your sauna you little shit.

Haha yeah wtf just tell us what happened