can we run a poll to change candy canes 40att requirement?

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

I think its silly to have them have stats of a rune battle axe and require 40 attack. nobody is going to train with this, and nobody is going to pk with them. can we please have them changed to the same stats as scythe and able to be equipped with 1 attack.

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

-1 the game is not about level 3 people edge sitting with rares. I'm glad a level 3 can not use it.

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

scornedmagi said:

-1 the game is not about level 3 people edge sitting with rares. I'm glad a level 3 can not use it.

they're holiday items meant to be enjoyed by everyone. nothing more, and nothing less. people like sitting on lvl 3s so they can box/be active in edge while training/pking/skilling.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Make it so any lvl can use it and give it crossbow stats and you can shoot snowballs with It 5000 times before needing charged.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

Make it so any lvl can use it and give it crossbow stats and you can shoot snowballs with It 5000 times before needing charged.

~K!zL

+1000

Player avatar

kenshin666 Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

KizL said:

~K!zL

Fuck yeah

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

I agree.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

scornedmagi said:

+1 40 attack takes about 20 minutes here.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]