make the fps max at 144 not 50.

Player avatar

knack baby Send PM

subscriber

most people who are buying monitors these days 144hz, lets utilize these. my monitor is going to waste

Some people know more then you, and i'm one of them.
[img]https://images.discordapp.net/eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yNDY3NjE3ODI1NDk1NDQ5NjAvMjYyNDc2NDM2NjAwOTEzOTIxL1ZFTlQuanBnIn0.qphFDhO8hZjWCmnyxt7mEr7jG5s[/img]

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

I doubt RSC client is capable of doing 144 FPS, it is software renderer utilizing only one thread.. also it was made in a way that max fps is 50, animations look jumpy if it goes over, sure its fixable but theres no real benefit raising the fps limit.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

I doubt RSC client is capable of doing 144 FPS, it is software renderer utilizing only one thread.. also it was made in a way that max fps is 50, animations look jumpy if it goes over, sure its fixable but theres no real benefit raising the fps limit.

Really struggling to log on and down load new client since I got a gaming laptop..

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

padwan121 said:

n0m said:

Really struggling to log on and down load new client since I got a gaming laptop..

here we go again, hahaha, wtf dude are you kidding us??

Why would I be kidding u muppet.

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

padwan121 said:

beatdown said:

here we go again, hahaha, wtf dude are you kidding us??

Why would I be kidding u muppet.

Because 550 of your 673 posts are about that exact same thing.. how hard can it be

Talk about been over the top..and your a adult Tessa a adult...with a brain of a young teenager...rages with hot flushes at the thought of getting pked..God help your neighbours..when you actually do die..for what ever reason it's not straight forward to down client now..