Mad Zeonk teleport to only Graveyard

Player avatar

Oopsies Back Send PM

subscriber

To encourage high level PKing in high level wilderness. Too much people on 90s-flat's sitting on border in Edgeville waiting for low people etc etc etc. Leave that for the level 60's and take the beef to high wild

+1 if you agree

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

*rune rocks wink and can only be used every 10min.

Cause you know you wanna pk there.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Mainframe Send PM

subscriber

Oopsies Back said:

Thats not why people are border-pking, I think..

The main reason why people are sticking to castle and border is the lack of attractions further out.
We have no reason to go beyond level 10.
I don't know if you played RSC, but back then people would check Rune Rocks, Lesser Cage, Ice Warriors, Altar, Hobbs and Graveyard and kind of wander about high wilderness until you run into some people.

I for one can't stand these planned wars, I just wanna go out and see what happens.

EDIT:
I'm trying to make a wilderness map that would make this happen, but its hard to do without new items or benefits that would attract people.

Double EDIT:

o8v4tf6.jpg

I'm pretty much out of ideas, without new items. And I'm not a fan of Dragon 2Hs.
Here is a list of the changes made on that map:

• Moved Fire Giants from Castle to Maze. That area needs a big buff.
  • Added Dungeon Rats to Castle, similar to those in Ardougne.
  • New Level 90-something Green Dragon area that drop Dragon Bones. Far from bank, but best prayer exp.
  • Added a second gate to members wilderness. This one goes into Blue Dragons, but could be anywhere on that side of the map.
  • Opened up area behind Agility Arena. I feel members wilderness needs more options to run. Its almost always certain death if you get teamed up there.
  • Added two agility shortcuts to Lava Maze. Again, gives people options when trying to escape. Less frustration. Options are good.
  • Changed the whiteberry spawns, so they can be telegrabbed. '
  • Less Thugs in level 5. That spot can hold the entire server.
  • Less Skeletons. Nearly impossible to run down without being caught. (by a Skeleton)
  • KBD needs a buff.
  • Spots out of wilderness need fewer monsters.
  • Waterfall could have 2 or 3 fire-giants.
  • Taverley Dungeon could have less of everything.

We're few people with many resources. Decrease them and make us fight for them.

If anyone has any ideas please come forward.

Last edited by Mainframe (16 Nov 2016 01:52)

Player avatar

Oopsies Back Send PM

subscriber

@ K1zl, graveyard or above would be great

And mainframe I didn't PK on RSC but I'm not sure if you've Pked on RSCR because there's 20 wild west training spot, graveyard, red spiders, hobs, range guild, red drags, blue drags, ice mountain, fire giants dungeon, lava maze, pirates, rune rocks, axes and undead ones. Plenty of attractions, way more than castle. Also if I'm not mistaken although I didn't PK, RSC was full of huge flat's teams who PKed in high wilderness while pures PKed at castle and border. Teaming is a huge part of RSC, if you don't like it there's always DM arena or option to PK solo. I'd go as far as saying 75% plus of PKers enjoy teaming, especially now it's 1ip.

Player avatar

killuminati Send PM

+1
-
Mainframe all that is cool, but would take way longer than just adding a tele to graveyard.
Don't derail the topic aswell.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/nMNEaeZ.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Bump. Border PKing is killing the flats team fights

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

-1 If you need back up they should have to walk, not 10 guys auto tp in.

Theres TP switch to high wild.

Last edited by Nyx (30 Nov 2016 15:04)

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Oopsie said:

Bump. Border PKing is killing the flats team fights

Flats could all just agree to start fighting in higher wild.......

It's you guys who want to hang around in tp wild.

Last edited by Nyx (30 Nov 2016 15:05)

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

knack baby Send PM

subscriber

Its hard to go out into the wildy these days an just find someone with the 1 ip. People don't want to be training or farming a secondary account in the wilderness when they can't defend it on there main account. If they made it just 1 ip without the time limit to enter wildy for a second i think it might change that a bit.

Some people know more then you, and i'm one of them.
[img]https://images.discordapp.net/eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yNDY3NjE3ODI1NDk1NDQ5NjAvMjYyNDc2NDM2NjAwOTEzOTIxL1ZFTlQuanBnIn0.qphFDhO8hZjWCmnyxt7mEr7jG5s[/img]