New player suggestions

Player avatar

Karnwield Send PM

Hey,

I am a new player and before my suggestions I would just like to say that this was really nice of the devs to create considering the low possibility of it becoming greatly profitable.

So while installing I took down some notes in my head of how you could more easily get players into the game. The installation process is very simple. It is so easy that it should be used as a way to get people into the game. There is no need for a 3 minute video. Sad to say but people like everything to be as easy and simple as possible. It is also very encouraging to see something in big bold letters saying "Just press install on your computer or android device and start playing now"

Now in terms of entering this world I have to say I already notice some huge improvements from the old rcs back when it was easily available. Hardcore Iron man WTF! That's amazing. However, I would like to point out that it would be much easier to respond to actual players typing in chat if the msgs were coloured based on their sources. So maybe NPC msgs could be white. rscrevolution today doesn't have this problem because NPCs chat only with you through a boxed dialog.

Discord is a huge factor into getting players into the game. One of the main aspects of a multiplayer online game is that you get to communicate with others. Discord is a great addition to any game because it allows you to talk outside the game about the game all whilst making good friends. Even as an ironman playing what seems to be single player mode it would be cool to just talk about the hardship of grinding over a clean voicechat session.

I've just started and I predict that I will have more suggestions near the future but I would just like to say again that this is so great of the devs to make and that I already have immense respect for everyone who contributed. Any input would be appreciated smile

Thank you,

Karnwield

Player avatar

Luigi bank Send PM

subscriber

We have a discord and team speak channel for rscr

#ambestdroid

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

welcome to RSCR bud

Player avatar