1 defence wildy area

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

What If we would have a 1 defence wildy by the Varrock wildy border for like 5 levels? Thoughts?

Player avatar

Mainframe Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Hell no, don't force people to a certain type of stats.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

boxu2death Send PM

subscriber

How about we just remove this fucking poll and put back wildy rotation f2p-f2p-p2p gm-p2p no gm?! And to answer your question here, no.

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Personally can't see the point in splitting people up

I didn't PK RSC so I guess I wouldn't know, but I'm pretty sure pures PKed at/near the castle area. Which brings me back to the suggestion I posted recently, why not keep it that way and try and sort out some sort of a one way teleport from Edgeville to Graveyard or above to try and keep that authenticity going. 90s and flat's at Graveyard ++, lower builds in the castle area.

I also think it could be off putting for new players who are unaware of the area (if it were to happen) should they decide to take a walk up to castle to see what's going on only to see most likely no one. I think with some tweaks to the timer and hopefully a one way teleport to 20+ wild, we could keep up that authentic RSC PKing feel

Also who the hell ever goes to Varrock Border lol, it's very out the way and the best thing there is Rats..