Some wildy updates to think about

Player avatar

Saradomin72 Send PM

subscriber

hey so I was talking to some mates about things that could improve the wildy cause ATM it is pretty stupid and I know ur trying n0m and ty for that. Keep it up. But what if u made it so pjing wasn't allowed? Cause let's be real pjing 2v1 3v1 is pretty noobish. Or if it can only be at deep wildy? But 1 person can att the person with range/mage if they are attacking an NPC. Another thing was. What about a 2min logout timer? So if u logout u get teled to edge but if u have been in CB with someone (NOT AN NPC) and u log from someone that has attacked u. u have to wait 15-30mins before u get teled to edge. Also shouldn't have to wait 2mins to enter the wildy because im constantly switching ACC's and ye it gets annoying. But back to the pjing point. U should be able to use as many accs in the wildy because u won't be able to pj with them anyways. I think thats why people are against multi logging in wildy. feed back is welcomed if u think these are good ideas but also comment on this on how u would like the wildy to be so n0m can see it

Last edited by Saradomin72 (14 Nov 2016 09:20)

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

It's a multiplayer game, you moan about PJ and teaming about me, when all I done is like killed you when you're attacking a low level friend training etc or iron man friend. I understand you want to kill these and that's fine but it's a risk they take but it's also risk you take that they have a friend near by.

PJ is when you kill someone and then someone that second jumps on you, it's not really what you think it means, but even then so what? if you are fighting in teams nothing wrong with.

2 mins really isn't very long and it stops parking, wild been so much more active since.

Last edited by Nyx (14 Nov 2016 09:45)

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Saradomin72 Send PM

subscriber

You 4v1 me saying I'm a noob then goes and does this? Your the real noob. And I NEVER attacked the ironman first. I attacked masterdon6 and killed him by the pirate hut and then the ironman attacked me. But like I said. Pj in deep wildy like magebank. Also what about when bat4 was ironman? U killed me 2 or 3 times also i think ulti ironic or someone so ur point is invalid

Last edited by Saradomin72 (14 Nov 2016 09:54)

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Like I said, killing anyone in wild is fine including iron men it's a risk they take, but so is them calling a friend. If friend tells me they being attacked training and I'm 30 seconds away of course I'm going to help them.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Also 4 vs one? that was me, iron man, someone afk and a guy with no weapon.

That doesn't make 4 vs one, that makes you killing afk guy, then going for iron man, someone with no wep trying to help, then me coming with wep.

Player avatar

Saradomin72 Send PM

subscriber

Lol? The iron man had a r2h full rune. Masterson was skulled and tried run but I caught him dead. Some other guy can't remembet who and u. So 4v1 mate. Do the maths

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Mainframe said:

Life isn't fair

Player avatar

lvl3event Send PM

Mainframe said:

Life isn't fair

You don't even pk so shh. Learn to catch
~Batman1443

Player avatar

SS goddson Send PM

A 1v1 area could help rather than 2v1 or so. Like a certain part of the wildy

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Oopsie said:

Mainframe said:

Life isn't fair

This is the best update ever shhhh.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Mainframe Send PM

subscriber

lvl3event said:

Mainframe said:

Life isn't fair

You don't even pk so shh. Learn to catch
~Batman1443

My new AC doesn't fail.