Money and Exp

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

It's all too easy.

I have about 55 mill in gear currently and absolutely nothing to spend it on. I've never even really tried to make money.

99 stats were crazy easy.

I'm not suggesting they are made harder but...

We need USEFUL, expensive items that help us in game, it appears rings are coming, if so, how about requiring 30 million exp in the respective areas to use them like 30 million magic exp to wield the magic one. Give them decent buffs without messing with PK too much.

Maybe charge 5 million for an NPC to enchant them, but cannot be lost on death like gaunts(so people actually use them)

Last edited by Nyx (2 Nov 2016 08:47)

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Hmm I don't think a player should  require that much xp to wear a ring. Level 99 perhaps? Also if these rings would have a editional bonuses, wouldn't the skill capes come into play with this? I reckon they should give you more attack bonus depending on what ring you wear? With skills also  e.g woodcut your level 99 and are wearing the ring, the benefit of cutting 2 logs per hit instead of one? A good discussion with open ideas from various player would be good. Sometimes new ideas can come from someone esle idea so to speak. I definitely feel 30 xp is really high.

Last edited by padwan121 (2 Nov 2016 09:28)

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

I'm not even suggesting rings etc that much, just something to spend cash on, and something for higher exp since 99 is extremely easy.

But something of use to spend on.

Last edited by Nyx (2 Nov 2016 09:30)

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

I think it's just that there's no end game content to do, adding new bosses with new items would make you want to spend some of that money on gear to farm. Might add slayer, might add new bosses that you can only farm with specific slayer level. I'll keep your words in mind and do something about it.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Definitely like the idea of slayer, also just a thought, what about waves of npcs  inside the same area where the reaper is? *after event has finished* Max 3 player squd with the choice of easy, medium, and hard? 10 waves with better potential loot depending what difficulty one chooses for obvious reasons. If one memeber of the 3 man team dies you all lose.

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

ConeyMontana Send PM

subscriber100donor

^ +1

#1 MINER

Player avatar

cdiz Send PM

subscriber

I agree, reaper has probably really tooken oit a decent amount of runes/arrows/etc it would be awesome for things to be valued

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

this is why we need full drag armor and d2h....as long as it is extremely expensive and hard to obtain it won't ruin the wilderness like everyone fears. Very few people would risk a 50-100 mil set of armor in the wild, and the ones that do deserve the benefits anyway.

Player avatar

I Am Darkness Send PM

n0m said:

Might add slayer

KWl6pqT.jpg

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Synbios said:

this is why we need full drag armor and d2h....as long as it is extremely expensive and hard to obtain it won't ruin the wilderness like everyone fears. Very few people would risk a 50-100 mil set of armor in the wild, and the ones that do deserve the benefits anyway.

I do agree, but you would have to remove protect items from it, and not allow 3 itemers to keep dragon.

Last edited by Nyx (9 Nov 2016 09:10)