Halloween Event

• «
  • 1 (current)

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Halloween has come to the world of rscrevolution!
eb09502cb503f739f8b8df185442821f.png

This Halloween we have a new addition of not only items, but also we are releasing the long awaited equipment tab.

We have two new cosmetic items released: Reaper’s hood and Hunter’s cape. These items will be obtainable thru spooky npcs like skeletons, zombies, spiders, demons, hellhounds, otherworldly beings. Killing these NPCs in the wilderness gives a greater chance of them dropping one of the new items. But for the best odds of getting the item you must go thru a new in-game boss – the Reaper that is located in a brand new maze-dungeon under Draynor Manor! You can enter the maze by climbing down the ladder in the Draynor Manor tomb.

This boss will require teamplay and tactics, because it’s not only strong, but has randomised magic attacks and has his minions Hellhounds that will help his master any way possible. Reaper will have much greater chance of dropping the new items than other "spooky" npcs, his other drops are worth the effort as well.

This year Falador town has the true Halloween spirit and you will be able to go trick or treat if you are wearing a costume in the east side buildings of Falador. While trick or treating you will be able to obtain Candy Corn, temporary free food only available during Halloween period, which heals more than any other food.

Equipment tab is now live, you will have more space for food when pking, will be able to wear your favorite gear and rares you’re most proud of  while skilling without wasting inventory space.

During the event period every player will be getting benefits of being gold and platinum subscriber for free.

Happy Halloween!

Event will be running until November 2nd 23:59:59
bla_1478131199.png

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Looks bad ass. When will android be working

Player avatar

candyman Send PM

betasubscriber

Player avatar

Luigi bank Send PM

subscriber

When will android be up and running?

#ambestdroid

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

On login I keep crashing after a few seconds, is this a issue for anyone esle? Ty.

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

Luigi bank said:

When will android be up and running?

Player avatar

samploy Send PM

subscriber

when android works??????

Player avatar

samploy Send PM

subscriber

aww lost my sub time :'(

Last edited by samploy (28 Oct 2016 19:27)

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

I really don't mean to be rude, I know you guys are working hard, but do you ever test on Android? This literally happens every holiday.. Lol

Player avatar

Luigi bank Send PM

subscriber

GreenKing said:

I really don't mean to be rude, I know you guys are working hard, but do you ever test on Android? This literally happens every holiday.. Lol

#ambestdroid

Player avatar

minerminer Send PM

subscriber

Android is out

Player avatar

Havefun1nlum Send PM

subscriber

Luigi bank said:

GreenKing said:

Player avatar

gftygod Send PM

subscriber

Havefun1nlum said:

Luigi bank said:

GreenKing said:

Player avatar

minerminer Send PM

subscriber

Is pc up? I still can't log in android:/ when will android be back up?

Last edited by minerminer (28 Oct 2016 19:38)

Player avatar

reypapa Send PM

subscriber

Yo wtf i cant play really man im on android when will it work dude

Player avatar

gygaxx Send PM

subscriber

I'm sure they are working on it

Player avatar

candyman Send PM

betasubscriber

Damn i wish i could login on Android

Player avatar

Slowpoke101 Send PM

subscriber

I want to play but my android client won't work even after it updates.... It says please reload client.

Player avatar

minerminer Send PM

subscriber

Think everyone on android is getting reload error

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

Some sort of acknowledgement from the staff would be nice

• «
  • 1 (current)