How to Play rscrevolution Classic on your Android Device

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Welcome to RSCRevolution, the first rscrevolution Classic Private Server that can be played from android.

Below, you will find everything you need to know to play on RSCRevolution.

Click here to Download rscrevolution for your Android Device

How to Play rscrevolution Classic on your Android Device:

To play RSCRevolution on your Android Device, make sure you follow ALL these steps.         

Step 1. Go to the security section of your Android

VsxQVpD.jpg

Step 2. Allow installation from untrusted sources(This will allow you to play anything outside of google store)

ZjmegFp.jpg

Step 3. Click the download link below and execute the APK installer

Click here to Download rscrevolution for your Android Device

Step 4. Create an account from the android game client and play!

If you're interested in playing rscrevolution Classic, download our android client by clicking the button below and start your adventure right now with other rscrevolution fanatics.

What is rscrevolution Classic?

rscrevolution Classic was the second version of today's well known game rscrevolution 3. It was the first "known" version of its ancestor DeviousMUD which was founded by the Gowers brothers. rscrevolution Classic then became rscrevolution 2 in 2005 to finally become rscrevolution 3 . rscrevolution Classic is a 2d Java MMORPG that offers various activities. From questing to fighting monsters and players, working on multiples skills like mining, fishing, woodcutting, etc.

c446c24e6964c7b2c29eadeddb2eb90a.gif

This is what makes rscrevolution Classic an awesome game. The 3 round combat-system forces players to calculate their hit points, the amount of food eaten and so on when fighting npcs or player to avoid dying before the third round is over. Because with this system, players cannot retreat from combat before the third round is over.
Which mean, it can be fatal to progress too far in the game without proper equipment. Whoever likes to take risks might be rewarded with the best loots in game.

86f096f5fc2df459264392d562444420.gif

There is a total of 50 quests that can be achieved. Quests can be very easy or the total opposite. Some quests will require many skills/items requirements that can only be acquired/achieved by the most experienced players.

In the world of rscrevolution, you can find various skills. Here's a few example of the skills found in rscrevolution Classic.

2b6fe9aa4bf3685b15ffce50be11e707.gif

Woodcutting, where you cut trees to get wood that can be used for other skills such as Fletching and firemaking.

15bc47c03d93d9a1e913f64f1cc0a996.gif

Fishing oh fishing! This skill is used to gather food which can be cooked then used through the whole game to heal yourself when taking damage from many different sources (Players, Monsters, Environment).

a2d4dc5945fd665566a63f6784def0e9.gif

Mining is an interesting skill . There's many types of rocks that are used by smithers to create armours and weapons which will greatly help with fighting in the obscure world of rscrevolution.

We also made sure that skilling can be user friendly by adding batching system which allow the player to repeat certain action without the need to click again .*Batching increase as you level said skill. This is perfect for people who like playing from android or tablet.

What RSCRevolution has to offer?

RSCRevolution is a highly replicated rscrevolution Classic private server run by a professional, caring staff. We have the most active community found in the rscrevolution Classic private server scene. Our content is free to play which means you can access everything without spending money. Yes ! Full content without spending money!
How can it be better than that?

Well! We are also the only one that offers fully functional, native client for android phones and tablets. YES ANDROID! Who thought that day would finally come where you could play your favorite game from your android device?

Android Client
RSCRevolution thrives by being the number one rscrevolution Classic private server. This is why we are the only one to have a fully integrated and working android client for rscrevolution Classic. What makes it awesome is that within a minute you are online and ready to play from your android phone, tablet or your computer. Isn't that fantastic?

All F2P / Members quests replicated
Our devoted developers made sure that returning Scapers could get that feeling they once felt when killing Elvarg during their childhood. We offer all the quests that can be found on the Official rscrevolution Classic server.

Auction house
RSCRevolution offer a simple and effective auction house system. No more "22222 to buy Dragon med". Here are some pictures of the Auction House:
f5CSPBn.png
AjjY8Tr.png

Party system
Our developers made sure to take rscrevolution Classic to another level by creating a complete party system. It allow players to create their own party to either fight other groups of people or train as a group for faster gains . As you can see below, it's very user friendly and hassles free.

1eebe808e1f398ebc0ce62997299df8a.png
732b247f3dea1c74656e3c676c6d55b4.png

For more information concerning our party system , follow this link (http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=5404)

Re-designed Bank that allow users to note items:
As seen in the picture below, we have the most advanced banking system in the rscrevolution Classic Private server history that allow players to withdraw items as notes which offers the player the option to withdraw an amount "X" of the desired item which increase effiency for android and tablet users.
3iqeNL5.png

On your journey, you might have a few questions that need answers concerning our Android app or you might just need help in general.

Rest reassured that RSCRevolution has the most active/professional staff team found on rscrevolution Classic.
You can find out more about the staff team by clicking this link (http://www.rscrevolution.com/staff.php)

To conclude, you can follow these few steps as mentioned below to revive your nostalgia once again at RSCRevolution from PC, tablet or android in this case. We hope to see you in game !

Thanks for choosing RSCRevolution. If you have any questions concerning our android client for phones/tablets, contact us at www.RSCRevolution.com

Player avatar

Lil langer95 Send PM

subscriber

How do I download the game?

Player avatar

ensagia Send PM

how to install? Whenever i download that and extract nothing happens

Player avatar

AR Send PM

subscriber

ensagia said:

how to install? Whenever i download that and extract nothing happens

Have you clicked the app once it has installed? It may ask you to update if you are running it for the first time but after that it should load and take you to the log in screen

IGN - x Alex x & Pk Alex

Player avatar

happygoatman Send PM

subscriber

I don't have a PC at this point in my life, so the idea that you guys made playing my favorite PC MMO-RPG since a child, a possibility to achieve on my phone, I'm not only completely hooked and involved, but I would like to take the moment to tell you all, whoever that is who made this possible, that I really appreciate what you do, and I'm in love with the client. This game was a piece of my life since before I was a teenager, and it is again thanks to RSCR staff and developers. Now my favorite role playing experience goes everywhere with me, right inside of my pocket, with all my progress kept within it. Thank you all, from the heart. This game and its community and economy has become more than a game to me, it's a serious hobby.

Player avatar

Zorac Send PM

Having issues with the keyboard. I hit back and the keyboard comes up but it won't type anything in the games client

Player avatar

puremax123 Send PM

subscriber

Zorac said:

Having issues with the keyboard. I hit back and the keyboard comes up but it won't type anything in the games client

I had this problem too, try downloading a different keyboard, I'd recommend SwiftKey https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … tkey&hl=en, it's the one i use.

Last edited by puremax123 (21 Jan 2016 21:30)

Player avatar

Stella Send PM

Im having probs with installing the apk, it wont let me select the install button, cancel wotks just fine lol but when i tap install it does nothin

Player avatar

Johnny G Send PM

Im having probs with installing the apk, it wont let me select the install button, cancel wotks just fine lol but when i tap install it does nothin

Try disabling your screen dimmer.

Player avatar

iDrinkBear Send PM

So this might b a dumb question bUT how do I speak to people in the "general" chat. I see them pop up in green on my screen all the time and I can't respond

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

iDrinkBear said:

So this might b a dumb question bUT how do I speak to people in the "general" chat. I see them pop up in green on my screen all the time and I can't respond

Not a dumb question at all smile.

Type ::1 (msg)

Ex - ::1 Hello !

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Blackw00d Send PM

I have it installed on my android,  however I am getting "you have registered recently, try again later"  when trying to register new user.  What do I do?

Player avatar

Bailey974 Send PM

When its loading it always gets suck on unpacking rscrevolution updates or textures am I doing somthing wrong?

Player avatar

Mod Jax Send PM

Bailey974 said:

When its loading it always gets suck on unpacking rscrevolution updates or textures am I doing somthing wrong?

Hi there!

Be sure that your connection is good. Is there any difference between Wifi and Data?
Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling? What kind of phone do you have?

Player avatar

poopee93 Send PM

I can't log into the app games but I can logged into my account on the Web browser

Ashley

Player avatar

MarcoTheGuy Send PM

When I get to the log in screen it says existing user and when I click that it's says to put username and pass but when I tap on the icons I can't do anything

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Try hitting the back arrow button to bring up the keyboard.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Kraven355 Send PM

When I try to log in on the app, I proceed to type into the keyboard, but whatever I type doesn't seem to appear on screen

Player avatar

bebeeells Send PM

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

bebeeells said:

Hello man. Try to download swifty keyboard from app store. Should Most likely help you out.

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]