PVE Content

Ogpancakes Send PM

Hey my name is Connor AKA OGPancakes.  I have been scaping since I was a rugrat, and this game means more to me than it has a ight to.  That being said I'm curious as to the process of presenting suggestions to you guys in general in a passionate but professional way to try to enhance the quality of this game we love.

I've been talking to several of the guys in-game, and they are on board with some of the ideas I have and I wanted to bring it to the staffs attention that maybe I could be of some use.  I'm not looking to get paid or anything I am so in love with Revolution and my goal would be to enlighten the experience for the community we have and possibly entice new players to try this game out. I have no intention of taking away from the challenge and overall experience of the game as it is because it is amazing. I love what you guys are doing.

The biggest idea I have and I can't stop thinking about is creating a dungeon-like experience using resources we already have to require a couple adventurers to embark on a raidesque adventure where we could have skilling puzzles that need to be solved, bosses that need to be killed.  I even have in my mind of a Revenant type monster chasing players through a tunnel of some sort requiring a tank to immobilize it while other players figure out various puzzles to solve to get to the next part of the dungeon. We could create 2 variants of this: a solo dungeon and a cooperative one.

I would be fully willing to commit my time to anything you guys are brewing up and would love to hear your feedback on this.  I appreciate your time and concern in this matter, and I look forward to hearing from you guys! Thank you!!

Pancakes

Last edited by Ogpancakes (28 Nov 2023 14:55)

McFarming Send PM

I'm always down for anything new.