Hellllllo?

Player avatar

Miles Send PM

Few suggestions for you lads...
Old player, 5+ years ago- just now coming back..
1. On a MAC and client won't download/upload correctly- I can login but can't use anything but a banker (Auction House, random rs3 features.)
2. Update your ::commands because ::hotspot does not show the hotspot. Another player finally told me where the hotspot was 20 minutes after asking (player count isn't what it used to be.)
3. My stats are showing all sorts of different numbers on all of my accounts.
https://gyazo.com/744e2098e63f77620c1ad088a1098a64
4. A mod used to be online at any given hour and I've been on two hours and haven't seen a single one. It's not like you pay them or give them any benefits. Give some active player some priv's to feel obligated to answer questions on global. If you expect (hopefully you do) old players to return once in a while, it'd be nice to have questions answered when we're wandering around Zeah trying to figure out where we are at, why our stats are drained and not recovering and basic questions.

I can be reached at rah@rscrevolution.com for any questions or concerns you may have

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

I think 90% of your problems are you've installed an old client, please download a fresh one from the website and start again.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules