Skip Slayer Task (Similar to Batching)

Player avatar

Insanate Send PM

subscriber

Since slayer is such a grind and depending on when I have slayer master rings, I sometimes alternate between Slayer Masters, can we increase the number of task blocks in line with what is done for batching?

For example you get 5 blocks up to level 50 then at level 60 you get 6, 70 you get 7 and so on. It would make it so much better when moving between slayer masters rather than unblocking tasks only to go back and have to block them again when you go back to that master.

If I have mud golems blocked on Wild Slayer Master and go to Yotto then I have to block mud golems again but I only have room for 5 blocks total so you run out of space fast. And let's face it, any golems below rune are just a waste of time for loot and xp.
Or alternatively, if you block a NPC on one master it is applicable across all?

There's only 5 blocks and more tasks than that require the use of items to kill the NPC so it can be a real pain when you just want to grind through them without running at the end of a fight to blow the NPC up on low health.

Increased slayer tasks in line with Slayer level would be a nice little bonus for those grinding this stat

Last edited by Insanate (3 May 2020 06:23)

Player avatar

Mattyice Send PM

subscriber

i think this is a good idea.