Trying to decide

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

I do wanna quit this shit for obvious reasons stated somewhere else, But I also dont wanna give these fuck wits the satisfaction of getting what they want. me not around killing them day in n day out.

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

Zubrils Send PM

subscriber

Can you stop talking about it and take action? I'm waiting for the day you will quit - that will be the happiest day of my life. How many more topics you will make about this ?

Why ? Because you act like a douchebag, flame around, talk crap all the time.

If you would be a nice person, I would have nothing against you.

Last edited by Zubrils (22 Sep 2016 08:32)

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Zubrils said:

Can you stop talking about it and take action? I'm waiting for the day you will quit - that will be the happiest day of my life. How many more topics you will make about this ?

The slang you're looking for is Attention lady.

Player avatar

eradicator Send PM

subscriber

Zubrils said:

+1 exactly.

And Imperia. Beat managed to get all his char 2 years after the creation of the server.
It only says something about your lack of training. If you've been on the server more than 2 years you should have more chars than him.
I don't like beat and his ridiculous pursuit of acknowledgement.
But THAT's the truth.

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Let's just try to figure out something that will make it better okay? IF you come up with something that is reasonable solution and people won't quit over it, I promise to implement it.

Player avatar

Bazooka Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

Let's just try to figure out something that will make it better okay? IF you come up with something that is reasonable solution and people won't quit over it, I promise to implement it.

N0m my suggestion is to make 1v1 wild up to 16lvl, ONE day in a week. F2P I supposed. Let’s try how this works out! I guarantee that a lot of new players and solo pkers will come out to wild to have fun. And don’t tell me about DM area, this is not the same. In 1v1 you can be alone and meet 5 ppl team, but still get away with kill and survive. This is about skills, not about how many hours you spent training 30+ chars.

got blunt?

Player avatar

Zm Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

Why below 18, no reason a rotation can't be whole wild.

All action is around castle anyway.

Player avatar

Bazooka Send PM

subscriber

Details must be discussed definitely. But question is, will n0m accepts this suggestion. If yes, then we can all discuss about the rules.

got blunt?

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

Thanks nom that makes me feel like the 2 years here wasn't completely worthless all I ask is next time I message you with bullshit coming from a mod n or admin you check into it for me I'd like you to also keep a closer tab on staff I personally think Pluto been running the show for way to long now and is getting a lil power hungry now and tees been going haywire with Pluto on his side not asking for them to be demoted till you see for yourself

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

beatdown said:

instantly be competitive with 15 year vets before even really learning to play the game at all or putting any time into it

I played RSC from 2001 to 2006, who are you?

I know you think your good, but honestly I fight all here and your average, you're not bad, just average, others are much better. But I think you know that or you wouldn't need to multi.

this guys right here talked shit to fight him when he was 104  then i said leggo he instantly said something like "ur team will log on" and "ull multi me" with that being said i had to wait like 20+ mins for him to pass by cas n he got caught 1 v 1 from cas to 5 -6  wild coming from a guy that just 1 items now  after that :S   your opinion dont matter nomore nyx

Player avatar

Monkpk Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

beatdown said:

instantly be competitive with 15 year vets before even really learning to play the game at all or putting any time into it

I played RSC from 2001 to 2006, who are you?

I know you think your good, but honestly I fight all here and your average, you're not bad, just average, others are much better. But I think you know that or you wouldn't need to multi.

bro who are u?? most of us here played between those times lol!

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Eric, you only made this thread because nobody is listening to you about your conspiracies about thueva and Pluto, grow up mate they aren't stopping you playing the game.

Nyx, you are terrible and you complain about the wild not being fair but are happy to team against people and outnumber them. U also run around 1 item and cry about how pking was 15 years ago well guess what pal it's 2016 and we've tried every way of PKing possible, you've been here a month and expect the game to cater to you immediately, pull that stick out ur ass m8 ur not that important or relevant.

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Elliot your a dumbass anyone on my side of the fence knows it's true. Nop it's not stopping me but why would I bother?

Funny how half this topic disappeared

Last edited by i3lunt t0k3r (23 Sep 2016 13:32)

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Seems everyone who was anti multi logging, got their accounts deleted and posts removed.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Nyx said:

Seems everyone who was anti multi logging, got their accounts deleted and posts removed.

Yep lol

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Also everything said about tee

Player avatar

ihateu Send PM

subscriber

Please quit already. Go cry somewhere else, this forum isn't for that purpose.