@ Nom n Fate

• 2 (current)
  • »

Player avatar

Starh00d Send PM

subscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Not to mention certain rl friends of mods get inside info on rare counts and controls the economy but when someone else does that you guys want a action house tax

Yes lol Mod Tee is Real life besties with Maddog N' Pkr Unknown.. do you really think this game/server means more than there friendship lol? so u know they have access to mod information that's why no action was taken when sweds spammed invites while pking

Player avatar

Starh00d Send PM

subscriber

Also show me Mod tees mod application lol? he cant even speak English @ all he's not helpful to the community he just uses mod acc to give him leverage while pking etc etc

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

y0y0y0s said:

Also show me Mod tees mod application lol? he cant even speak English @ all he's not helpful to the community he just uses mod acc to give him leverage while pking etc etc

Been times where players will be shouting im stuck for ages tee will be too busy afk killing then help the player in need

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

trotalong1 Send PM

subscriber

Everyone is giving Pluto a hard time. Personally I think he's an excellent admin. When I had trouble in game he teleported to me almost immediately and solved my crystal key problem. And now that server is down his name is constantly at the bottom, letting us know he is online and fixing the problem. I don't want to be made out to be some sort of arse kisser cause I'm not, but he is good at his job in my opinion.

Throw me to the wolves, and I will return leading the pack.

Player avatar

Monkpk Send PM

subscriber

CrohnsKid said:

I have also noticed that players have asked for help and mod tee was to busy pking or just not responding. If that's all he does, why not retrain him. I understand staff may want to play the game too. But when a player asks for help, he should help.

Theres politics when it comes to this place you gotta  know how it works... They will never accept that Some mods are not fit to be in the position they're in, like ive stated Mod tee has posted pics of him pking with johnnuluv and pkr unknown all in the same room, now do you think he just doesn't log into his mod account when around them? or he doesn't share mod related information with them lol? there his real life friends?

Last edited by Monkpk (21 Sep 2016 17:54)

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Looks like nothings changed since I quit lolol. Honestly the reason I won't be coming back is to much drama. Hope you guys are having fun.. Miss u all!

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

GreenKing said:

Looks like nothings changed since I quit lolol. Honestly the reason I won't be coming back is to much drama. Hope you guys are having fun.. Miss u all!

I miss pking u that is all

Thueva should have never been a mod to be fair. Oopsie knows best

Player avatar

larsftw Send PM

betasubscriberDMM2_Participant

dunno why the sudden breakout of rage..
Pluto pretty much singlehandly runs the server (community wise) - even though i dont agree with everything he has done, i still have mad respect for the time he has put into this, and highly doubt he favours anyone.
1 of you got caught red handed playing on a bot (AC'ing) and dident get all of his chars banned, but i guess thats long forgotten.
i think many of you have caught padwan syndrown, sorry to break it to ya.

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Monkpk Send PM

subscriber

larsftw said:

Pluto pretty much singlehandly runs the server (community wise) - even though i dont agree with everything he has done, i still have mad respect for the time he has put into this, and highly doubt he favours anyone.
1 of you got caught red handed playing on a bot (AC'ing) and dident get all of his chars banned, but i guess thats long forgotten.

**DID GET ALL OF HIS CHARS BANNED & I STILL SHIT ON YOU EVERYDAY TRY AND MULTI AGAIN N GET ASS FUCKED

Player avatar

Reines Send PM

subscriber

GreenKing said:

there is only one solution. maybe Reinesquad makes a come back! unless its still dead?!?!?

Pluto/n0m if you would be so kind as to admin me ill be grateful.

Squaaaaddddd

Player avatar

larsftw Send PM

Monkpk said:

larsftw said:

**DID GET ALL OF HIS CHARS BANNED & I STILL SHIT ON YOU EVERYDAY TRY AND MULTI AGAIN N GET ASS FUCKED

seems like they have all been unbanned if that was the case?
Yeah, agreed to 1v1 charwar u and u call ur whole squad, nice try.

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

Pluto doesn't do favouritism, let me tell you that. I never really saw eye to eye with him my entire RSCR career, but he does have to take a lot of shit from players ALL the time. So if he seems off or disgruntled sometimes, then I'd say its pretty much expected. Put anyone in his shoes on this game with the amount of trolls and assholes and tell me you wouldn't get tired of it real quick.
Half of you can eat shit, the other half are cool.. that's just RSC.

Best Ninja

Player avatar

Monkpk Send PM

subscriber

larsftw said:

Monkpk said:

larsftw said:

I LOVE YOU 2, WHEN YOU WANNA LEAVE TEAM SWED HOLLA AT ME IN MY PMS

Player avatar

Cub Send PM

subscriber

Why is it when there are new mods the server starts getting more awful.

Drama Drama Drama

Mod Drama anyone?

Pluto is awesome and I've always liked pluto. Pluto is very thorough, when Army was trying to get me banned Pluto was able to vouch for my legality. Mod Tru is awesome except for when he gets too drunk and bans everyone from teamspeak. Mod Billy once hosted a lvl 3 race and I won, later the server was rolledback and I got my reward back from billy.

Other than that I think other mods are power trip imps that have a small dick.

xoxo

Sidenote: just recently I seen Mod Tee threatening to take action against someone just because they were arguing whether or not Tee had any involvement of a player getting spammed invites while in wildy. Like seriously?

Last edited by Cub (21 Sep 2016 20:40)

Player avatar

Monkpk Send PM

subscriber

Cub said:

Why is it when there are new mods the server starts getting more awful.

Drama Drama Drama

Mod Drama anyone?

Pluto is awesome and I've always liked pluto. Pluto is very thorough, when Army was trying to get me banned Pluto was able to vouch for my legality. Mod Tru is awesome except for when he gets too drunk and bans everyone from teamspeak. Mod Billy once hosted a lvl 3 race and I won, later the server was rolledback and I got my reward back from billy.

Other than that I think other mods are power trip imps that have a small dick.

xoxo

TYTYTYTYTTY 7878787878787878

Player avatar

larsftw Send PM

Monkpk said:

larsftw said:

Monkpk said:

any day - maybe when you guys stop recruiting everyone we leave behind.

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

larsftw said:

Monkpk said:

larsftw said:

any day - maybe when you guys stop recruiting everyone we leave behind.

Thats What team Swed did to us when we cut are team to 4 karma

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

I think it's funny I was very general in my 1st post the community knew who it was I wonder why. And why wouldn't you guys want nom to check-in on staff?  Because you all are friends with said people and your benefit from them.

I don't know any of you as friends. This includes mods. I stay to myself. Plut is doing a great job. He maintains forums and Facebook and other social media, he provides a "face" for rscr as well as a voice. He may have some bad traits here and there, but he never strays from doing a better job. As far as i have seen, he and Billy are the most professional and peraonal staff members. They remember things you like and dont. If anyone needs checked on, it would be everyone and not 1 mod or staff. As long as all the staff checks all the staff, the job is being done fine. I figured I'd post only as a person who is neither friends or buddy's with any of the mods or players for that matter. Just enjoy the game.

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

larsftw said:

Lmfao..unfortunately I was infected and  caught the Lars syndrown don't hate #iownu

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

bread Send PM

subscriber

I dont see an issue with the mods.

• 2 (current)
  • »