WILDY ROTATION

Player avatar

smack u Send PM

subscriber

Can we hold a vote for wildly rotation?

I think I can speak for most pkers,we would like atleast 4-5 days of consecutive f2p pking a week

Last edited by smack u (8 Sep 2016 03:31)

Player avatar

smack u Send PM

subscriber

Mod Tru said:

No thanks.

Its enough of F2P days in my eyes.

The community should have a say so?? let's hold a vote the players voice should be heard!

Player avatar

smack u Send PM

subscriber

Mod Tru said:

smack u said:

Mod Tru said:

No thanks.

Its enough of F2P days in my eyes.

The community should have a say so?? let's hold a vote the players voice should be heard!

Well I'am a part of the community? Just a player/pker like you.
So ofcourse. Thats just my opinion.

So why cant we have this as a poll and let the community as a whole decide ?

Player avatar

smack u Send PM

subscriber

Mod Tru said:

smack u said:

Mod Tru said:

Well I'am a part of the community? Just a player/pker like you.
So ofcourse. Thats just my opinion.

So why cant we have this as a poll and let the community as a whole decide ?

There is already one active poll that is running atm, maybe we can add that after the other one is finished.
You never said anything about a poll tho, people can always put their opinions in this post aswell?

You mean the poll that had already been voted no lol? and now its updated with (3) yes options and (1) no option? Multiple posts/threads have been created about wildy rotation..

Last edited by smack u (8 Sep 2016 17:16)

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

I was the one who suggested restarting pet pole with more info on it as I thought it was released prematurely feel free to place the blame here

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

I virgin i Send PM

subscriber

+1 for this , p2p wild days dead usually anyways. real pking goes on during f2p.

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

I virgin i said:

+1 for this , p2p wild days dead usually anyways. real pking goes on during f2p.

Is this true? I've heard the opposite...

Player avatar

DotterZzZ Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

I virgin i said:

I would agree it's the opposite.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

P2p is best pking.

Player avatar

I virgin i Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

I virgin i said:

lol ya its true, look at wild when its p2p days and than when its f2p days that will tell you lol. on gmage days dead as fuck besides the swedens lol , and no gmage days still same barely any1 out. and I would really like to know who tells you that lol , because from what ive seen most like f2p not p2p so kinda speaks for itself tongue.

Player avatar

B U B B A Send PM

subscriber

Beatdown is still drinking a glass of my shit, but he has a point.

P2p no gmage is great.
p2p with gmage is shit and needs to be deleted or kept to above gate.
F2p is the best I saw like 4 teams on and a fucking scavanger piling people who are low.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/DLqmWq1.gif[/img]

Player avatar

I virgin i Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

n0m said:

I virgin i said:

Yes, it has always been true.

During P2P luck is the primary decider for the outcome of far too many fights
During F2P luck is much less of a deciding factor

Doesn't matter which competitive game it is, RNG is the enemy of competitive players. And while i am not comparing RSC to those types of games, the principal is the same.

Bad plays get rewarded constantly during P2P, and good plays end up getting punished, for no reason. <-This is the worst kind of system imaginable
The opposite is true of F2P.

And yes, it's always dead on P2P days, always has been -Even with the Admins and mods logging on to pk only on these days, and hosting events only on these days. (and if they host events on F2P days they make them P2P anyway, it's rediculous) All that effort to prop up P2P to look like something is going on and it's still a ghost town every single rotation. Meanwhile most F2P days are much busier comparatively, with a lot of different people taking part, instead of the same handful who sit around 3hitting each other every P2P rotation.

^^^^ he be speaking the truth

Player avatar

I virgin i Send PM

subscriber

B U B B A said:

P2p no gmage is great.
F2p is the best I saw like 4 teams on and a fucking scavanger piling people who are low.

^^^ f2p days more than 1 team on p2p days mostly sweds. not to be rude or anything n0m but looking at this you should be able to see that more people do like f2p over p2p I honestly don't know who was telling you different but clearly they are sooo wrong and favor p2p , but the posts speak for themselves.

Player avatar

B U B B A Send PM

subscriber

I see p2p days as training days.... Collecting days..

hands down seen more pking on 1 f2p than the past 20 p2p days.

Last edited by B U B B A (9 Sep 2016 02:05)

Player avatar

I virgin i Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

I virgin i said:

B U B B A said:

P2p no gmage is great.

^^^ f2p days more than 1 team on p2p days mostly sweds. not to be rude or anything n0m but looking at this you should be able to see that more people do like f2p over p2p I honestly don't know who was telling you different but clearly they are sooo wrong and favor p2p , but the posts speak for themselves.

Yea, he's right f2p FTW but I also like god mage days.

~K!zL

that's fine but most don't and that's honestly what this post was about that he don't like p2p days like most of us. sorry but p2p is weak and its usually 3 hits or gmages all over the place not fun , and I have a gmage and hybrids and still don't like p2p. but I do respect people that do like that but sorry its boring. hence why no1 is on p2p days usually lol.

Player avatar

B U B B A Send PM

subscriber

It hands down the easiest to train accounts in wild on p2p days because hands down nooooo-one is on.

The server hands down feels like a ghost town on p2p days.

Maybe make a pk island where its full p2p.

Player avatar

B U B B A Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

God mage is the issue it's vastly over powered

They should make Gmage max 15s in wild.

Player avatar

305mule Send PM

subscriber

p2p days I hunt afk cuz wildy is dead. f2p days all spots packed and teams trolling around wild. I agree with more f2p days.

Player avatar

B U B B A Send PM

subscriber

305mule said:

p2p days I hunt afk cuz wildy is dead. f2p days all spots packed and teams trolling around wild. I agree with more f2p days.

Player avatar

Rappsfan Send PM

subscriber

Definitely an advactor of f2p as well. Also +1 for 30+ wildy being p2p since both red dragons layer and rng guild are presently p2p. Ain't nobody pking anywhere else in 30+ other then afk pkers and f2p side of ice warriors for Hotspot.