jury duty

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

At jury duty shit boring as fuck just sitting herewaiting to be called on they might not even call me some bs

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Funniest shit is the judges pick the jurors and laws got a set number of times they can boot a juror out per trial shit is bunked IV got hit wit some changes in the past but no felonies this is the one-time I wish I had that f on my record to get outa this bs

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Oh the joys of being a multiple felon... Hah

But when I was younger i had jury duty and opted out because i told them i would always be on the defendants side.

Oh another way to get off of it is to say you're racist.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (14 Jul 2016 22:00)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

I've only been called for jury duty once, and lucky for me it fell in the middle of my 2 week shift where I'm out of town and unable to be in the city. I told them if they wanted to pay my wages I'd sit at home for the 2 weeks and go. I was informed that I was excused from it lol.

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

Just don't go.... there is no proof you even got the dam letter. I been pulled 3 times and never went. Told them I never got the letter.

Last edited by scornedmagi (15 Jul 2016 18:24)

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!!

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

@ kizl i been locked up afew times never caught that f on my record i usualy thank god for that but this is the 1 time i wish my charges didnt get down graded

@glue its hard to claim financial hard ship anymore

@scorned already fill the shit out n went im beat no getting out of it

beat that vid was cool smile

Player avatar

Au2er Send PM

subscriber

I always just got my boss to sign a letter saying I ant do jury duty or it will affect his business negatively.

It's a stupid idea.. they should keep it for old retired people with nothing better to do

team australia

F2p wild 24/7 below the fence please.

Player avatar

Dean Send PM

betasubscriber

I HATED IT...haven't been called in 5 years and hoping I will go another 50-80 years without being called

I be on my chicken game.

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

Just state that you already feel the prosecution is guilty of wasting your time and you will take the fastest way out with no consideration to the law

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

Ched Urcheez Send PM

subscriber

I was on jury dutty and got picked as a juror but since it was a child custody hearing and I myself was taken from my mom when I was a kid  I assume they thought i would get too emotional or some shit cuz I was free to go

Fight the boy become the man. Sit and watch as the young grow old

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Jury system fuckd because they can pick n choose jurors it's a random pool of people they can pick from... now if it was just random then it be a good system