Rune rock in mine guild

Player avatar

ConeyMontana Send PM

subscriber100donor

I would like to propose adding a single rune rock to the mining guild. It can just be placed in the corner between the mith and addy rocks or it could be behind a door that only players with a mining cape can access. Add anything other thoughts and ideas for it below. Thanks for reading. -Coney

#1 MINER

Player avatar

OsourO Send PM

subscriber

I like the idea of having a rune rock or two available in a spot other than wilderness. I would like to see that worked into the game somehow and I think your on the right track.

Thumbs up

Player avatar

Verizonguy2016 Send PM

subscriber

there is a reason the rune rocks are in wild its a cool idea, what I've been thinking is they should make their own like 90+ mining guild custom for this game. that would be better just because you would have to work for it more than just the traditional lvl 60 guild. also heroes has a rune rock just fyi smile ~Happy Gaming~

Player avatar

OxiClean Send PM

subscriber

+1 this whole idea

ConeyMontana said:

it could be behind a door that only players with a mining cape can access.

Would be cool if there was a door opposite the other door in the mining guild, which lets you into a little grassy enclosure with 1 rune and 1 addy rock, but it only lets you through if you're 90+ mining. Need some color in the mining guild, it is really depressing.

=========
Billy Mays' Quest Reviews[img]http://i.imgur.com/VD3epZ6.png[/img]

Player avatar

ConeyMontana Send PM

subscriber100donor

OxiClean said:

+1 this whole idea

ConeyMontana said:

Would be cool if there was a door opposite the other door in the mining guild, which lets you into a little grassy enclosure with 1 rune and 1 addy rock, but it only lets you through if you're 90+ mining. Need some color in the mining guild, it is really depressing.

It could lead under the bank with a ladder that only lets you go up into the bank.

#1 MINER

Player avatar

Verizonguy2016 Send PM

subscriber

ConeyMontana said:

OxiClean said:

+1 this whole idea

ConeyMontana said:

It could lead under the bank with a ladder that only lets you go up into the bank.

+1 on ladder to bank and also billys idea for color before I'm so desprite for color ill start cutting myself lol

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

+1 level 90 please!

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Player avatar

Jacob2093 Send PM

subscriber

+1 to mini-guild w/ runite rock.

+2 to it being 99 mining only. No bias.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

-1 more pk updates less skiller updates. ANOTHER PK KILLER update.

add 2 more rune rocks to wild NOT OUT OF WILD.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (20 Jun 2016 05:10)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Zubrils Send PM

subscriber

+1 to all the ideas. We need more color to mining.

Player avatar

Mystical910 Send PM

subscriber

Sounds like a great idea to me also. Gives us more of an incentive to mine.

Starlie

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

How about making it somewhere out of the way where no one goes instead, adding a new quest and dungeon and have Addy and rune rocks. These things should not be super easy to obtain....

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

As i've said/suggested before 3-5 more rune rox spread over wilderness, different locations. so there is a pattern for the miner to walk through, once u got all ores, first one is respawned, also makes the PKers want to hunt the miners, and miners have to defend / guard their miners with alt or friends.

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Ghasp said:

How about making it somewhere out of the way where no one goes instead, adding a new quest and dungeon and have Addy and rune rocks. These things should not be super easy to obtain....

This is ok I guess

Mod Tru said:

As i've said/suggested before 3-5 more rune rox spread over wilderness, different locations. so there is a pattern for the miner to walk through, once u got all ores, first one is respawned, also makes the PKers want to hunt the miners, and miners have to defend / guard their miners with alt or friends.

BUT I REALLY LIKE THIS IDEA.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

ConeyMontana Send PM

subscriber100donor

Mod Tru said:

I also like this idea but with so many multiloggers with parked players its not even worth it.

#1 MINER

Player avatar

Jacob2093 Send PM

subscriber

I'm all for new runite rocks being in wildy and/or guild. Doesn't matter to me, we just need more of them.

Player avatar

meyvn Send PM

subscriber

Some kind of more rune rocks are needed... in actual RSC back in the day it was okay because there were a number of servers to hop to allowing you to mine quite a bit. We have just one server...

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

+1 and lvl 99 is the only way to not be bias. But we should also add 2 more to wild to scatter the parked chars more.

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

ConeyMontana said:

Mod Tru said:

I also like this idea but with so many multiloggers with parked players its not even worth it.

Well, you can do the same. Park / Multilog 10 accounts at rune rocks, if someone try steal them from you, RIP.

Easy peasy.

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

ConeyMontana Send PM

subscriber100donor

Bump

#1 MINER