Moody.

Player avatar

Monkpk Send PM

subscriber

about a Month ago I was banned for auto fishing on a char named sucker free lvl 60 fishing by pluto.

about 4-5 days ago I was banned for being suspected of acing pluto tells me to take screen shots of my client I ask him a few questions I took screen shots then I timed out (5 min timer) he then insta banned me without me getting to prove I wasn't acing attached is the video that they say is evidence.

last night I was at blue drags on BLXX god almighty comes ( jedi) on 2 chars 1 is ranging me 1 comes in drags and runs down the ladder thru the gate (ladder bug) I then proceed to run down the ladder since hes using the bug against me I'm gonna use it not to die to him. Either pluto was invis watching this and set me up or jefi screen shotted or took a vid of me going down the ladder. Anyways a few days ago he told me I feel bad for rapps because something bad is gonna happen so it was planned and it is very corrupt that almost 30 chars have gotten banned for no reason lol. He literally told rapps he had a 3 days ban then Gleu got into his head and he changed it to perm ban that's like getting charged n doing 30 days in jail and bring you back like na your doing life now loll once theres a decision you should not be influenced after the fact.Pluto is the judge and the jury so its very pointless to even appeal I would just like to let the real be known.Pluto has a personal problem with me for whatever reason all I ask is for someone else to judge this maybe fate or nom.

below is the vid of me and the pic of me and pluto in jail.

http://imgur.com/tC4DPug

Last edited by Monkpk (26 Feb 2016 04:05)