Run for your life PK event

Player avatar

Rappsfan Send PM

subscriber

I think it would be pretty fun to have an event where a mod informs players that he will spawn at a specific area at a specific time in the wild with either a rare, cash, or other valuables. The players are also told the combat level of the character the mod brings in and it's a free for all type event. That specific area could also be a no attack zone within 5 minutes of the mod spawning so players aren't killed off by teams before the event begins.

Last edited by Rappsfan (23 Nov 2015 06:41)

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Rappsfan said:

I think it would be pretty fun to have an event where a mod informs players that he will spawn at a specific area at a specific time in the wild with either a rare, cash, or other valuables. The players are also told the combat level of the character the mod brings in and it's a free for all type event. That specific area could also be a no attack zone within 5 minutes of the mod spawning so players aren't killed off by teams before the event begins.

Nice idea, what about it been a free for all that way more of a challenge? Just for the time event is in process?   No multi attacking when in combat? Casting ect? That way fair to people with no team. +1 anyways to your idea m8.

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

Rappsfan Send PM

subscriber

I think it would be a good idea to switch up event rules that way it encourages both teamwork and the solo pkers to partake depending on the event rules.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Yeah sounds good I'm up for both. big_smile

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.