All post here to mods add dragón chain and legs

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Not so sure on new items in my opnion...New skill slayer and better drop rate of over 90 lvl plus high slayer?  Same npcs or new ones? A new boss would be nice thought! Maybe queen black drag? With 4x the health of kbd? But the bitch hits harder? Guys need to relax and stop abusing over players opinions tongue even thought Dragon legs and chain is a  -1 from me.

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

maxkill said:

Shinobi said:

exe said:

Shinobi you old fart go back to rscrevolution CLASSIC on www.rscrevolution.com or stop fucking whining, we are sick of old shit, we need new things and new people not some morons like you who cant live without deal with new items .

Go to RSCKBD for a shitty OP custom server you fetus.

It's cute you had to link me to rscrevolution.com though..

An "old fart" would know that <3

Your going straight to an extreme, a completely custom server is not at all the same as adding a few sensible items. Stop over reacting ( I know this won't happen tho )

Too many opinion cops..

Customs suck. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Best Ninja

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Shinobi said:

maxkill said:

Shinobi said:

Go to RSCKBD for a shitty OP custom server you fetus.

It's cute you had to link me to rscrevolution.com though..

An "old fart" would know that <3

Your going straight to an extreme, a completely custom server is not at all the same as adding a few sensible items. Stop over reacting ( I know this won't happen tho )

Too many opinion cops..

so you wouldn't like the idea of slayer? New boss ect?

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

padwan121 said:

Shinobi said:

maxkill said:

Too many opinion cops..

so you wouldn't like the idea of slayer? New boss ect?

Not really a fan of Slayer. A new boss would be cool yeah, but in regards to custom weps etc.. I think it would spoil the server and depreciate the value of rune/dragon even more.
Sensible adaptations could work but all people seem to want are glittering new pixels.
People forget that this server started out as a replica, too many people trying to put their stamp on things. Too many cooks spoil the broth.

Best Ninja

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Lol I see your point, it's a -1 from me with adding new items. However would that detour me from playing if they did, definitely not. All trail and error and can always add remove content tongue

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

padwan121 said:

Lol I see your point, it's a -1 from me with adding new items. However would that detour me from playing if they did, definitely not. All trail and error and can always add remove content tongue

Yeah I agree.

Best Ninja

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Christmas event make a Santa clause boss level 999 with all 3 combat formula, good drop every time and chance of a phat it been not common? For a limited time only? over chrimbo?Players can multi attack it and team up also the boss can multi attack teams?Lmfaooo just a random thought..he who dares wins#

Last edited by padwan121 (5 Nov 2015 11:54)

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

padwan121 said:

Christmas event make a Santa clause boss level 999 with all 3 combat formula, good drop every time and chance of a phat it been not common? For a limited time only? over chrimbo?Players can multi attack it and team up also the boss can multi attack teams?Lmfaooo just a random thought..he who dares wins#

I remember people doing that on Reloaded with Charlie the unicorn. Heap of people ranging him, chasing him as he roamed the map. Good fun.

Best Ninja

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Shinobi said:

padwan121 said:

I remember people doing that on Reloaded with Charlie the unicorn. Heap of people ranging him, chasing him as he roamed the map. Good fun.

Not sure if that's a different game or a old private server? Was just a odd idea but thought I would at least put it out there tongue

Last edited by padwan121 (5 Nov 2015 12:11)